Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the good knowledge of trackers remembered something.

When you enter in Lineage2.com forum, or log in Site. you access to Cookies to Server. If you have logged in to the same browser l2tower he already know that you are Boter!

Remember what.cd, they banished your account if you had access to some invitations site, just looking cookie.
(08-11-2015 17:06 PM)AnonymousInBrASil Wrote: [ -> ]Well the good knowledge of trackers remembered something.

When you enter in Lineage2.com forum, or log in Site. you access to Cookies to Server. If you have logged in to the same browser l2tower he already know that you are Boter!

Remember what.cd, they banished your account if you had access to some invitations site, just looking cookie.
if you can tell if a person just visited a site it is not enough to be a proof or you can not confirm if that person also used the services provided by that site.
ex: if you saw my ip visiting a sexshop site you can not confirm if I bought something from there or not...... therefore just by visiting this forum is not a proof I am using tower
(08-12-2015 10:11 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2015 17:06 PM)AnonymousInBrASil Wrote: [ -> ]Well the good knowledge of trackers remembered something.

if you can tell if a person just visited a site it is not enough to be a proof or you can not confirm if that person also used the services provided by that site.
ex: if you saw my ip visiting a sexshop site you can not confirm if I bought something from there or not...... therefore just by visiting this forum is not a proof I am using tower

Just forgot something? He did not speak to you because of the ban just you use 3 program! So your vision makes no sense. Read more below it.

Friend, I had almost all privates trackers in the world, Feednet, BN9, popcorn, bj2.me, what.cd, BTN, PTN, PTM etcs ...

And- When the tracker is to enter need to interview, which neither Exigo, hdbits.org, feedneed and others, The say for you: Say only the truth, i know everything.

In an interview the guy told me: Email is ..... your login is .... You register in this was done in ... You name is .... You used the site for invitations exchanges. Because That You are been banned, and i never will unban you. And banned from MIRC ¬ ¬.

I went back to see how They did this and has Numerous ways the simplest is Cookies, Unica way to circumvent infeslimente is using a different browser. Since then I use Chrono to forums prohibited by other sites I frequent.

And Mozilla to others, and I have never been banned from the tracker, I do not know if GMs make use of such artifice que by law is a crime, but anyway they do not speak as identified use and not if you actually used such a program. So may be one way to have certainty, so it is a safe way to dodge.

But I'm just telling you what I learned in trackers ways in Which the guys banished me from the tracker was. Until I learned ways to avoid.
omg, you guys think they will read all your cookies to ban you? wtf you eated/smoked?

They can easily do it ingame with they systems.
[Image: dafuq-did-i-just-read_o_251028_zps825ec6c1.jpg]
Gm's on nc west are lazy bastards and they banning 1 by 1, or when your char got a lot of reports, they can ban u ofline but its on 2 weeks.
Sometimes they ban also short chain for example with adena traders.
That's mine conclusions from some months opservation.

Real challange its botting on Core. Nc West is still kindergarden Smile

PS. how my Rep can grow up here?

cheers.
NCsoft were selling adena and items back in the day.. why wouldn't them do that now too? You're all just competition, of course they want to ban you up. If they really wanted, they could've botproofed L2 long time ago.. but bot's where the money's at. Botting makes adena dirt cheap, so regular joe that works 9 to 5 can't keep up, end up buyin' some billions, nc makes more money.

Everyone wins guys!
I saw it happens to you too and i don t understand anymore.

I got 3 accounts banned 1 month ago, i don t say a word to ncsoft (no write, no complain)

Today, after i read the forum i try to log on those accounts and all are ok now?

No mail from ncsoft to tell me they are ok?

Someone can explain me why they unbanned them? (yes i was botting the all party afk)

Happy to get them back but don t know if u can use them
(08-11-2015 17:06 PM)AnonymousInBrASil Wrote: [ -> ]When you enter in Lineage2.com forum, or log in Site. you access to Cookies to Server. If you have logged in to the same browser l2tower he already know that you are Boter!
not true,
webserver can only read cookies of own domain, that's fundamental security of web, google for "Same-origin policy".
"System Error" on login panel means also ban? i cant log 4 accounts first time this kind of action.
If yes i got it this night.
Reference URL's