Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM still banning in NAIA GF???
(09-26-2013 05:56 AM)dQQb Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2013 00:51 AM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2013 23:13 PM)Griffith Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of bans on bartz, chronos.. some on shilen.. even 2 heroes..

Ban waves are here..

What heroes got banned? Big Grin

HarveySpecter was heroe, but idk that he got ban Big Grin

afaik he didnt get ban he quit/sold his gear.
@ basel: ok, kid
On topic: I am curious when they will end the hammer wave, they cannot afford to outsource the jobs of the survailance team for no result. Allot of booters delogged for now imo
(09-26-2013 15:48 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]@ basel: ok, kid
On topic: I am curious when they will end the hammer wave, they cannot afford to outsource the jobs of the survailance team for no result. Allot of booters delogged for now imo

mm, a lot of chars unban Big Grin so check ur acc too Smile
new ban wave on Magmeld. one 99 char got ban today,so wach out! Wink dunno area...
One friend healer 95 chronos baned in varkas.
Must have been mad exp in Varkas at 95...
everything worked rules when loading windows login password I drive there is not any human action to do?
It is weird that:

In the past if you would exit game it would have GG error (unless it was force exit)

Now you don't get GG Error.

Have they disabled the error message for the client but still server getting the error data?
i try to login and then u get disconect before it throws me to the server choose window..that means i got banned?
Reference URL's