Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just got 4 accountsd banned,

separated like that :

a toon lvl 75 in town doing nothing (forgot to log out), had bot for 3 hours the day before only, and no boting for more 2 weeks b4 this.

2 toon in same party of 3 toons total, one still alive, the 2 toons who got banned was picking and hiting, the one still alive at this moment was just hiting. (all lvl 85/86)

one toon in a party of 3, was pick up stuff and heal, was this place for few days with some hours logged out. the 2 others still alive for now. (all lvl 87)

noone of this account have bought any NC shit in shop.
server chronos hapend a 23h50 (gmt+1) this monday. seen them dced was next to this playing my main.....
well in this case u can also configure a nostromo or something alike to spam the pickup button... i should not have problem... i only see this char maybe trying to hit the new target and them trying to come back to pick the item.. showing a bad programing
testing using command pickup. I will let you guys know if I get banned.
is pick up related i lost my picker and my spoiler too.......tottaly pick up related bans.....
a pick only marked its could solve this entire problem
Hi,

Lost Summoner and Iss. Remade 2 Summoner and 1 Healer and just now 1 got banned. It was in pt of 3, other 2 are fine, this char was the lead char that attacks and targets. So also the char that picks up items (mainly for MP Herbs) definetly confirming this is pickup related. My 2 85+'s were also picking up, one in MoS other in Idk where lol.
I had pickup off and I got banned guys
(11-19-2013 18:25 PM)devblaze Wrote: [ -> ]I had pickup off and I got banned guys

gm in mob apareance,,,,

party loot....

teleport....
Not in party.
GM in mob apareance maybe

Teleport what do you mean?
thats why i said 95% of bans...

there was some bans that was live GM

for what i know the bot dont pick the item but it stay next to it trying to

so a live gm sees it and simply ban... easy peasy..

mas your were next to some1 that got banned and gm saw you...

since im seeing some VIP saying that they are getting banned...
i want to ask them if they were using the new beta version(111b3 i think)
Reference URL's