Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More thanks Kanutoz .

That wanted to say, thank you, this is business as much as for the tower managers and for those of Lineage II, and users of tower.
Administrators tower: make much money because botters because they use their program. (What I think maybe tower is something "outdated"), should have more methods to avoid bans.
Administrators lineage II: even though a part of his job is to avoid botters, they win a lot of money by purchasing Ncoins, making botters own or others who buy Ncoins to sell to botters, which are the having more adena.
Users tower (Botters): we use tower to get to the end; adena or character level, which then will sell or not, but after all is another business.
All draw benefit, I want to arrive at this point admins L2, there are us "helping" botters, but I think at least admins Tower should help, either one way or another, idk if they enter the game, there is hardly users tower online, this is due to that tower is not "updated" to be used properly, it is the users who investigate and attempt to "upgrade" but should be admins tower which they did, and that is your program, your business.
what?
[Image: 9a956aac142514311861186560_700wa_0.gif]
[attachment=2320]
this is the script and yes he simulate the hand on your bar.the toon can who leveled like mooving on mobs dont pickup all but is 100% save
(03-03-2015 00:19 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]this is the script and yes he simulate the hand on your bar.the toon can who leveled like mooving on mobs dont pickup all but is 100% save
Smile nice for u
(03-02-2015 21:56 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]what?
[Image: 9a956aac142514311861186560_700wa_0.gif]

rofl fox that post made my day
(03-02-2015 20:20 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]Post: #2387RE: --==BANHAMMER==--
be no pickup or apickup or anything, it is assumed that the owners of tower, should do something, nose I think so, to use tower must be paid, that unless minimally safe understand that they can not predict when the gm connect and a ban everything, but I think they should increase defense against autobaneos, pickup, invisible mobs, ect, at least is what I think.

TRANSLATE:
No matter if u pickup or not with any method, cuz the gms can ban you and u can target invi mobs and get banned , it's obvious that tower or tower admins can't predict when will come a banwave or when gms will be on, but they can improve other target ways to avoid invisible mobs and items like a clicker. That's what I mean.

Tower admins dont need to predict any of those,we dont have banhammers anymore,we have constantly auto banning+everyweek 1 day gm online.

For this gm online,yes,they cant do anything if gm comes in your spot,but he wont go to ALL spots at once! so at least i want to be safe from autobans,so i want admins to figure out what they can do about targeting/pikup maybe adding delay on characters actions too and im prepaired to pay for their extra work aslong as it will give me money.

Without any offense to other people,creating endless accounts per month and having chickens named Up223/224 running to same spots wont help us to keep botting.
Mate i told you 100 times need just fix script for inv mobs.GMJuju loged 1 day per week and see who is flaged from mobs and bann all this chars with this system he dont need live GM suport all time.He just see who is flaged and ban all this flaged toons.Well this is not flaged IP or something i create all my toons from 1 PC and i loged all from 1 PC and from 2-3 pts i have banned just this who target and asists

(03-03-2015 21:33 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Mate i told you 100 times need just fix script for inv mobs.GMJuju loged 1 day per week and see who is flaged from mobs and bann all this chars with this system he dont need live GM suport all time.He just see who is flaged and ban all this flaged toons.Well this is not flaged IP or something i create all my toons from 1 PC and i loged all from 1 PC and from 2-3 pts i have banned just this who target and asists

This week i try my hipotesse.I will make 7 chars from 1 IP and log from 1 PC and all go lvling after 60 lvl with 2 warcryers.Only WC's going to hit the mobs and after 1 week when is the banwave i will see who from this 7 got ban
Atm I'm farming with targeting mobs by name scripts. Let's see if I get banned again this week...Also I noticed Orbis mobs appearing in 85 zone(where i farm) and 5 minutes later they are gone, This pattern Repeats every day... Maybe it's related.
(03-03-2015 23:10 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Atm I'm farming with targeting mobs by name scripts. Let's see if I get banned again this week...Also I noticed Orbis mobs appearing in 85 zone(where i farm) and 5 minutes later they are gone, This pattern Repeats every day... Maybe it's related.
orbis mobs appearing in weird places was happening on core for 2 years,
i was not banned on theses chars too, so i guess it's just "game mechanics".
orbis = bot train killer if not set up right to avoid, it spawns them on high kill rate of mobs like champion mobs on private servers
Reference URL's