Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All farm zones were cleared GOG,Soa,Harnak , MOS + some random chars . When I got ported in GM jail it showed around 200 something chars(40 were mines >.>) . 3 parties got to 85 one day before .fookin live gms i'm through with this game.
(03-20-2015 23:07 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]All farm zones were cleared GOG,Soa,Harnak , MOS + some random chars . When I got ported in GM jail it showed around 200 something chars(40 were mines >.>) . 3 parties got to 85 one day before .fookin live gms i'm through with this game.

server bro ?
(03-21-2015 04:00 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2015 23:07 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]200 chars in gm room all my 7 pties included. Fuck this game! i m off

chronos server...

Even some random parties that were dead for last 2 hours were tped. All my parties didn t farm for one week, and just decided to start today. FML!

server bro ?

chronos server..... hard to read..
Update:
I was too pissed off to check everything. One party was in safe zone (script fked up) and one char from the party was idle-ing in the farm zone(so 6 chars afk in safe zone and 1 char afk in the farm zone ; same party)
Well you guessed it , 6 chars are fine and that 1 char is in jail. These mother f**kers just tp-ed in jail all the chars from the farmzone w/e if they were farming or not. cool ban method =))
(03-21-2015 06:23 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2015 04:00 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2015 23:07 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]200 chars in gm room all my 7 pties included. Fuck this game! i m off

chronos server...

Even some random parties that were dead for last 2 hours were tped. All my parties didn t farm for one week, and just decided to start today. FML!

server bro ?

chronos server..... hard to read..

Ppl are so lazy! can't read correctly!
Last party alive was TP ed in Jail.Today... on a sunday... Wtf is wrong with these ppl Smile).

Conclusion:
They can be online at any moment...From mon-sunday and at any hour during those days.On fri I got tp during evening(GMT), Today at ~10 am GMT
STRONK GM's . Fk dis game/server. Wonder if it's the same sh.it on naia and other empty servers
(03-22-2015 13:04 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]Last party alive was TP ed in Jail.Today... on a sunday... Wtf is wrong with these ppl Smile).

lost some char 90 .... damn it
any1 use tower on main ? do dailys etc ? got bananas ?
I don't use tower anymore and zero bans so far.
(03-22-2015 19:58 PM)lovehart Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use tower anymore and zero bans so far.

y on my toon whith sometimes i play, using zranger and no ban Big Grin
Reference URL's