Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-19-2014 20:26 PM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]i wander around other forums of 3rd softwares, they say only tower got bans ( i dont believe that i ve seen other programs got ban too, but mostly tower atm.)

that's what I find hilarious ... check this out

[Image: omg.jpg]

this guy thinks it's only zranger users getting banned, guess you and that dude should get together and figure this out

PS I 've heard of bans affecting everybody, tower, divine, ranger even heard of a guy that got banned on that adrenaline(?) bot I 've never used. Tower is cheaper and therefore tends to be more populous, which inevitably raises the number of dramaqueen users.
damn, i've been tagged :/

7 new account on magmeld (created on different laptop, another isp) got banned.
i havent had the time to get them past 61...

all old acounts still intact, however i do zaken and 99 dailies for sp
(11-19-2014 21:08 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2014 20:26 PM)aywka Wrote: [ -> ]i wander around other forums of 3rd softwares, they say only tower got bans ( i dont believe that i ve seen other programs got ban too, but mostly tower atm.)

that's what I find hilarious ... check this out

[Image: omg.jpg]

this guy thinks it's only zranger users getting banned, guess you and that dude should get together and figure this out

PS I 've heard of bans affecting everybody, tower, divine, ranger even heard of a guy that got banned on that adrenaline(?) bot I 've never used. Tower is cheaper and therefore tends to be more populous, which inevitably raises the number of dramaqueen users.

A friend of me got hammered 5 out of 7 chars with that
Adrenalin bot 4 weeks before the actual banneave startet lol
Just for those that think this bot would be save
Has anyone tried to keep high level parties Online 24h/day lately? I was still doing shifts, but I'm starting to think live GM bans are over. I'd bet the automated bans on low level toons and flagged IPs/Whatever are the only bans running now.
(11-20-2014 12:22 PM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried to keep high level parties Online 24h/day lately? I was still doing shifts, but I'm starting to think live GM bans are over. I'd bet the automated bans on low level toons and flagged IPs/Whatever are the only bans running now.
seems, but i still farm 12/7 only for now, later i will put 2 chars for 24/7 low 85+, to not loose chars 97 and 98 lvl
(11-20-2014 13:31 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2014 12:22 PM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried to keep high level parties Online 24h/day lately? I was still doing shifts, but I'm starting to think live GM bans are over. I'd bet the automated bans on low level toons and flagged IPs/Whatever are the only bans running now.
seems, but i still farm 12/7 only for now, later i will put 2 chars for 24/7 low 85+, to not loose chars 97 and 98 lvl

Yeah, same as I'm doing here so far...

Guess I will try to put some low level chars as bait to check it out since I'm not willing to put level 99 toons in check.
curious about the results guys Smile
Are all having issues when create new accounts? i didn't got ban this mass ban wave and when i made accounts with different ips but same wireless moden i get banned, i made 28 accounts and all got ban after 4 days without any chars in.
I dont log anything since im left with 85 toons and since ive read they ban mentees and mentor even if hes idle in town.But i know all this time 2 bottrainers have all their 99 partys running 24/7 and a friend of mine has his 98-99 party running,hes running them only at night but he still does and he is using zr on healer to have widget and know if people around who may report him and his main toon without program only assisting with a macro rest of toons on tower usinc basic fuctions.

So i thought,maybe its something inside the scripts we are using that gets us banned?I bought my scripts from a guy who sells them in this forum,i know lot of people using his scripts.Reply please if your high toons use scripts to farm,its only a thought but lets check it cause doesnt make sense why ancient botters that should got marked numerous of times run 24/7 and we get banned on our first train.
(11-20-2014 20:26 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]I dont log anything since im left with 85 toons and since ive read they ban mentees and mentor even if hes idle in town.But i know all this time 2 bottrainers have all their 99 partys running 24/7 and a friend of mine has his 98-99 party running,hes running them only at night but he still does and he is using zr on healer to have widget and know if people around who may report him and his main toon without program only assisting with a macro rest of toons on tower usinc basic fuctions.

So i thought,maybe its something inside the scripts we are using that gets us banned?I bought my scripts from a guy who sells them in this forum,i know lot of people using his scripts.Reply please if your high toons use scripts to farm,its only a thought but lets check it cause doesnt make sense why ancient botters that should got marked numerous of times run 24/7 and we get banned on our first train.

It depends on areas too. I he was botting in EG he wouldnt survive for sure.
Reference URL's