Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah ofc.. pay for this scammer idiot.. "lifetime unban" hahahaAngel
I only give a page i see on a forum i say try u dont read tard
(03-26-2014 13:06 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]the invisble items whas allways a problem but like i see alot of them apear on event time...i have rise in last time almost 2 full pty except that char what gone ban.this whas before of event idk why i got ban on him because i pick only adena,mana herb and vitality herb so the problem is not only the pick up is about how manny ppl report you and this shit.anyway it whas my opinion.i think the gm's start to make them job.i will start 2 more pty soon and i wanna see how manny char's will pas on lvl 85.btw i change evry week ip and mac adress and in case of ban i change againBig Grin

Nah u need only rr ur router if u use rds net prov, and ur ip is another trust me. For have static ip u need register net on company my brother have problem at company becouse that. Hai pa
(03-27-2014 17:22 PM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2014 13:06 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]the invisble items whas allways a problem but like i see alot of them apear on event time...i have rise in last time almost 2 full pty except that char what gone ban.this whas before of event idk why i got ban on him because i pick only adena,mana herb and vitality herb so the problem is not only the pick up is about how manny ppl report you and this shit.anyway it whas my opinion.i think the gm's start to make them job.i will start 2 more pty soon and i wanna see how manny char's will pas on lvl 85.btw i change evry week ip and mac adress and in case of ban i change againBig Grin

Nah u need only rr ur router if u use rds net prov, and ur ip is another trust me. For have static ip u need register net on company my brother have problem at company becouse that. Hai pa

What you said is so not true.

static or non static ip is up to your provider.
Most providers in sweden give you a static ip.
Also in The Netherlands most major companys gives you a static ip.
knutz i allrdy told you that i used pick for adena and mana herb...
After using l2divine/zranger/l2tower. What me and few programers find out.
1. bot aint getting ban of picking invisible item. L2tower just runs near the unknown item, stops and if u set "5" delay pickup it moves on, to hunt other mobs.
2. invisible mobs, havent been hit by it.
3. after patch update, GM see youre login. Its tower or ranger doesn't matter, they see u that ure using a bot.
4. so when where loggin true example: //program86/windows/system32/drivers./lineage2/ l2.bin, we need a new connection path. not to get banned.
5. this info is checked and works, cauze from SH/DH clan few known people are using 5-6trains of powerleveling. theyve just fixed the connection, and the bussines goes on.
i dont have the fix, but hope with new update from tower it will be done.
22 characters banned, including main ( which wasnt logged for 3weeks). great loss, but were botting againSmile in another way..
(03-27-2014 20:26 PM)Nertiz1 Wrote: [ -> ]

In my country u will not take a static ip only if u register conection on company,and ask for that. And u will pay+ for that. And bogdanel is from my country. I dont care how is in orher country!
(03-28-2014 10:22 AM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2014 20:26 PM)Nertiz1 Wrote: [ -> ]

In my country u will not take a static ip only if u register conection on company,and ask for that. And u will pay+ for that. And bogdanel is from my country. I dont care how is in orher country!
yeah.well i allrdy say some post that i change ip/mac evry week and in case of ban i change on next sec:Dor when i see that i get ban
(03-27-2014 23:53 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]knutz i allrdy told you that i used pick for adena and mana herb...

So u got ban cuz reports ..
Reference URL's