Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems quiet since maintenance anyway, maybe this ban wave is finally over?
the strategy is:
1. When all of people are in the big room, GM will then "lock the door". No one can go in and out.
2. GMs start slaughtering every bot they found inside this room.
3. Till they tired/or till bot amount in the room is gradually decreased, they will "open this room" again.
----------------
To 1.: because new players are not so many nowadays compared to new bot accounts, they're willing to "shut the door" for a moment and use auto-ban for any suspicious IPs. It answers the confusing why they ban all new created account after 2-4 days, even if you use bot or not!! I know it because i experience this 2 weeks ago. Then when I send a ticket to GM ask for giving back my account which I didn't use bot, they gave me back. (i didn't ask them to give back all accounts with bot). I suggest you should try sending them a ticket for every new legit accounts that got banned. the chance to have them back are high.
(11-12-2014 00:31 AM)multiboxingtoon Wrote: [ -> ]Guys... Juji avatar location is California, stay away from 9-5 pacific time.

not sure this is correct
all bot spots are empty +/- in vry difrnt tims (boters cath th tim of ban)
still have alots bans?
The way you all use the bot makes you lose many accounts
for now they r not teleporting but Smile they did that before Smile will be 1 day suprise and bb all again

just keep avoiding their "hot hours"
1 party gone right now on Chronos. low level zone (Toi). Qq...
(11-15-2014 18:56 PM)aris13 Wrote: [ -> ]1 party gone right now on Chronos. low level zone (Toi). Qq...

Did u see anything strange?
Its instant ban or they follow ur IP?
(11-15-2014 19:19 PM)leopardkgvn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2014 18:56 PM)aris13 Wrote: [ -> ]1 party gone right now on Chronos. low level zone (Toi). Qq...

Did u see anything strange?
Its instant ban or they follow ur IP?

Nothing strange, games just closed and it was that. I didn't bot for long time, just wanted to test again how is it.. but seems they won't stop ban ppl Undecided
(2) 98-99 lvl parties Banned
NAIA Blazing Swamp
just now...

P.S. Instant Ban -Disconnect- and Bye
Reference URL's