Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-24-2014 04:40 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]never booted were also banned

Is that mean, always run on clean computer and clean L2 Client?
Huh
(12-24-2014 04:40 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]got banned on ch, aggain.
not farming 24/7, no pickup, online/offline chars
it was investigation ban, chars that never booted were also banned

They marked you somehow and all new account will get banned xD

dark days
(12-23-2014 20:59 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2014 18:24 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]No bans lately imho. Lowest 3 servers have 300 more ppl online than 2 weeks ago. That must mean something Smile

You asked for it and magically appeared....some toons banned @ silent valley just now @ Naia

Just something extra on this,was like GM ported to SV and start bans cause toons that i logged off soon enough but were hitting mobs on the other side of SV,near the other raid, survived.
(12-24-2014 00:57 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]got banned at Naia ?

I think it is clear enough,yes....
Hum ^^ maybe new version almost coming .... I think it will be ready in 1-2 months !
Unlock lv 100+ hum ...
Contact NC if chars that did not bot were banned. Contact anyway. You can get unbanned if you are not banned for associating with a chinese adena selling ring.
Banning chars connected to ip is invasion of privacy, so is hardware id banning. They don't have the right to track you by such.
(12-24-2014 15:17 PM)StripeStrikes Wrote: [ -> ]Contact NC if chars that did not bot were banned. Contact anyway. You can get unbanned if you are not banned for associating with a chinese adena selling ring.
Banning chars connected to ip is invasion of privacy, so is hardware id banning. They don't have the right to track you by such.
They don't, but wait for a bunch of moronic idiots here to tell you "go read EULA"
excuse me guys, and state several weeks without addressing the l2, wanted to know if currently still prohibit? or they stopped for the moment, or stopped at any particular server?
why all qq here, banned banned, if main safe - good, if no, make new one or buy, wanna see what is banning? play innova, all day long live gm check

when u inject with bot u know risk, that u can get banananana land
(12-25-2014 08:23 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]why all qq here, banned banned, if main safe - good, if no, make new one or buy, wanna see what is banning? play innova, all day long live gm check

when u inject with bot u know risk, that u can get banananana land

u can say that again Smile))))))
Oh boy, I think I did not explain well, I just wanted to know the servers NcWest, as is the issue of prohibitions and that server are the more prohibitions there and if there is some little, which are, thank you and hope a coherent response
Reference URL's