Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has no proof for what hes saying
Its bullshit with oog bla bla and zranger ..
I use ranger since years and this is the only time i got bann
Imo it wasnt auto bann cuz all my trains use same behavior
And only one nornils party got bann
So pretty sure it wasnt auto bann but life gm ..
By AutoBan, you mean bot pikcing up invisible item and geting banned automaticaly?

(10-01-2014 18:20 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]He has no proof for what hes saying
Its bullshit with oog bla bla and zranger ..
I use ranger since years and this is the only time i got bann
Imo it wasnt auto bann cuz all my trains use same behavior
And only one nornils party got bann
So pretty sure it wasnt auto bann but life gm ..
I said what i said of zranger because of the money you waste buying it when you have way more cheap bots with the same functions for pve.

And the OOG stuff, if you knew a little more about what OOG does, you will understand.

But keep beign ignorant and retarded, more free pve places for me Big Grin
(10-01-2014 18:36 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]I said what i said of zranger because of the money you waste buying it when you have way more cheap bots with the same functions for pve.

And the OOG stuff, if you knew a little more about what OOG does, you will understand.

Problem is, from what i read so far, next version of Tower will be OOG only... So i guess we better get used to OOG !
this was a gm antibot,best script ever dont play there, do you guys think they dont know that you are botting ? yeah right Big Grin stop being so naive they dont ban everyone cuz this a bussines.
(10-01-2014 18:36 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]I said what i said of zranger because of the money you waste buying it when you have way more cheap bots with the same functions for pve.

Theres no other bot with the same posibilitys like ranger
If u try tu run same costumized scripts like on
ranger on tower, it will simply crash
Im not talking of one account, im talking of 30+ accounts on
one machine in spots where u can not tolerate lagging
Toons ..
Ofc to bot nornils or some shytty place tower will do
But if u show me an party of tower bots survive in hellbound
then i will apologize, until then im right
Amiroo scripts (class specific ones) are way more advanced than zranger more advanced script.

In terms of response time and proccss managing, yeah zranger is better, but if you are botting such a large amount of toons you rather use OOG and chaper stuff.

The amount of farm you gain from the advantages zranger gives you its nullify by the costs of using it.

Its more complicated that "OOOHH I WANT TO BOT IN THE MOST DIFFICULT PLACES SO IM GOING TO USE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIT OUTHERE AND GET PROFIT N' BITCHES"

You should learn some benefict cost stuff, and some english too.

I didnt know there was such low minded players out there, the 26arbalester85-1script's guy its a genius compare to these ones.
(10-01-2014 19:33 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Theres no other bot with the same posibilitys like ranger
If u try tu run same costumized scripts like on
ranger on tower, it will simply crash
Im not talking of one account, im talking of 30+ accounts on
one machine in spots where u can not tolerate lagging
Toons ..
Ofc to bot nornils or some shytty place tower will do
But if u show me an party of tower bots survive in hellbound
then i will apologize, until then im right

You're just completely wrong.

You can do whatever you wanna IF you know program in .Lua. Way more sophisticated configs than using the shit Ranger Language. It's so true that Zranger implemented options to read .lua language through zranger.

The only cons perhaps about tower would be that it seems to have a slower communication/reaction than zranger does. However, it's a slight difference.

About bans, everything clear here so far... Let's wait and see.
The GFpartnershipguy has spoken.

You are even lucky to hear his words of wisdom. All praise to our redeeming partnership lord.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Belive what u want its ur thing
Now back to topic
Reference URL's