Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-15-2014 11:50 AM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]Main question is , why for almost 3 months there is no good farm (and mostly no farm) but adena price still going down.

"Cuz mobs drop 3-26 adenas max ? thats why ?" (except big lvl areas)

Naia- lost lvl 85 chars- probably i noticed now day(they*) must have marked days ago. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(12-15-2014 11:50 AM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]Main question is , why for almost 3 months there is no good farm (and mostly no farm) but adena price still going down.

Bcs ppl are now alowed to buy some stuff from nc shop and sell ingame for adena. Due to the rate $$$/adena in those trades, due to the fact some adena producers have no idea how to negociate and due to the fact that selling ncoin for adena is possible the price dropped
(12-15-2014 12:34 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Bcs ppl are now alowed to buy some stuff from nc shop and sell ingame for adena. Due to the rate $$$/adena in those trades, due to the fact some adena producers have no idea how to negociate and due to the fact that selling ncoin for adena is possible the price dropped

Thats true but you have to produce adena ingame to buy stuff for adena... There's limited adena production in game now and prices still going down.
The fact is there was so much Adena fluctuating on the market since the hammer came along, but there wasn't anything consuming this Adena since now with the high GE consumption.

On naia,there are some big botters all these years who sell for 25e/b leaving us no choice but to sell in that price too, they also reduce the r gems price in ah,why they do that?My idea is cause they were making more bilions that they could sell and by reducing prices are forcing small botters to quit.My question is,why they dont get banned in their 99 partys,ncwest is so strong hunting down every low bot but leaves their buisness go on.
(12-15-2014 17:35 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]

On naia,there are some big botters all these years who sell for 25e/b leaving us no choice but to sell in that price too, they also reduce the r gems price in ah,why they do that?My idea is cause they were making more bilions that they could sell and by reducing prices are forcing small botters to quit.My question is,why they dont get banned in their 99 partys,ncwest is so strong hunting down every low bot but leaves their buisness go on.

No, if they still have their high lvl group is because they didn't get caught.
I dont think where are any "big botters" left now, they get banned too..
Top botters , who are they?
Maybe members of top clans who were farming HF for years? U can check HF , they get banned.
Biggest botters were vietnam guys , but they get banned too 100%
I think almost everyone got hit in this ban wave, it's a matter on how hurt. Some people may liquidate their gear or sell their Adena in the bank account and causing the price to decrease.
There are massive parties of bots left, new ones with their random generated names run out every day. But these bots go beyond 85 it seems. Out of the massive wave of bots, it seems only about 2 to 5% of the swarms make it beyond 84.
(12-15-2014 19:15 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think where are any "big botters" left now, they get banned too..
Top botters , who are they?
Maybe members of top clans who were farming HF for years? U can check HF , they get banned.
Biggest botters were vietnam guys , but they get banned too 100%

I can tell for sure for 3 different big sellers who are europeans all members of the same top clan on naia,they continue sell at 25/b and from the people i know that buy from them they sell more than 60b per month.
Reference URL's