Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-17-2014 11:16 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]It was offline. I just tried to login because a friend of mine told be got banned.

Ouch, sry
seems like ncsoft declared jihad on us Smile
(12-16-2014 16:20 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2014 15:16 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2014 19:15 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think where are any "big botters" left now, they get banned too..
Top botters , who are they?
Maybe members of top clans who were farming HF for years? U can check HF , they get banned.
Biggest botters were vietnam guys , but they get banned too 100%

I can tell for sure for 3 different big sellers who are europeans all members of the same top clan on naia,they continue sell at 25/b and from the people i know that buy from them they sell more than 60b per month.

and where they farm adena now ?
I am sure i know them too and i know some places they "farm". BUT... now iam now so sure they can get same amount of adena as before bans..

I dont know all their farming places and ways of making adena,i know they farm tauti rings and other epics,i spoke with some guys who are their regular customers and they told me they sell them at same price and same ammounts of adena,i learned about other smaller botters who lost all their partys,but this is the group who is keeping adena and r gems price on naia so low.And since they ve been doing this many years,they must have endless 97+ partys.
wat happenend to little herny? canadian bot lords empire is falling?

so sad Sad
qqqqqqqqq

THEY CACHED ME TOOOO, 2 CHARS HARNAK, 1 FULL PT NORNIL CAVE, GF STILLL RUNNING, I AM DRUNK, IDK WHY Big Grin SHURA

BTW LAGMELD
someone funny @ shilen

[Image: SiVrAJQ.png]
(12-17-2014 22:12 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]someone funny @ shilen

[Image: SiVrAJQ.png]
i'll say =))))))
Lost 5 toons last night, no pickup only exping ;/ @magmeld
Atm its impossible to bot in peace :/
I thing manny ppls got now ban from reports before 2 days i farmed with 4 pts in GF,when the juji was sleeping 10 h/24h and i farmed there 3 weeks w/o nothing.before 2 days i have banned 3 pts from this 4 when i was oflline.thing some bots reporting another bots and Juji banned this reported ppls
Reference URL's