Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shilen ~160+ players on TI. ~90% bots xD

Lots asians farmers down with they new chars xD

With the layoff lets hope it ends soon Big Grin

cya!
hi guys, got party ported in fountain TI on naia.

gm ported us while NOT botting when we were in city looking for some daily questing...

It was possible to use SOE from fountain and walk normally...so far we can still login to the game.

my question is what is going to happen?

when we got ported in fountain does it mean 100% that we will be banned or what should we do now?
thanks for advice
(10-24-2014 23:06 PM)jimmydix Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, got party ported in fountain TI on naia.

gm ported us while NOT botting when we were in city looking for some daily questing...

It was possible to use SOE from fountain and walk normally...so far we can still login to the game.

when we got ported in fountain does it mean 100% that we will be banned or what should we do now?
thanks for advice

AFAIK everybody that gets ported gets banned. Now I am sure somebody will pop up and say they heard from a friend of a friend that they didn't get banned. Bottom line, try and save whatever gear you can from the accounts and logout. If you 're not banned next week at worst you 've lost a few days of exp. But chances are you 'll be banned before next maintenance, there's no "schedule" sometimes they ban same day, sometimes a couple of days later.
soon they will port all servers to the fountain in TI and after that will close all servers Game over ( a friend of mine got same ported in TI and he was staying AFK in GC doing nothing not any action)
(10-24-2014 23:06 PM)jimmydix Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, got party ported in fountain TI on naia.

thanks for advice

Clean up all equips and wait for ban Smile
Maybe if have rune exp you can survive it, but isnt 100%.

and I dont believe that GM go there(town) and only get your PT xD.

GL and Cya!
ok, thanks for info... I have already mailed everything out but the feeling of incomming ban makes me nervous (first timer) Big Grin

what makes me wonder is also the fact that one char from our 7char party was not teleported like everyone else into the fountain. that char was automated as well and with us all the time

I would be happier if they ban me now than waiting and not knowing when it comes...
(10-24-2014 23:25 PM)jimmydix Wrote: [ -> ]ok, thanks for info... I have already mailed everything out but the feeling of incomming ban makes me nervous (first timer) Big Grin

what makes me wonder is also the fact that one char from our 7char party was not teleported like everyone else into the fountain. that char was automated as well and with us all the time

I would be happier if they ban me now than waiting and not knowing when it comes...

weird shit happens, a guy got his whole party ported during exp, except the main assist (tank) ... whole party banned, tank survived. Guess they missed it.
NEW UPDATE INCOMING GUYS=)
still i am seeing new Chars in da Fountain!
banwave is always UP

@Naia

P.S. "All servers are experiencing latency issues at this time, we are currently investigating"

Move that 500bots from the fountain that trying to take targets fackers Big Grin
(10-25-2014 00:02 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]NEW UPDATE INCOMING GUYS=)

WE already got a update ~2weeks ago Smile

I am sure that nothing new coming for a while xD

And i saw one pt getting away from ban at first wave(GM dont teleported the pt, everything else around got teleported o.O), but got owned on the 2nd xD

cya!
Reference URL's