Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-11-2015 15:46 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I was posting about similar situation few weeks ago and had no reply.
Any other or other server?

24/7 and no port, i am to low botter, only 2 trains
(07-11-2015 12:49 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2015 12:36 PM)astalavista Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guillotin...light=tank it looks somebody got ban but is not clear what he saying Smile

y and he mby trol master who fear u with bans to log out toons and farm in ur spot

not real, in all forums is so silent about bans and if ban he will not be the choosen one, but few ppl would complain too, so think bullshit

im not a troll master, im just saying what happend me to, its my 1st time reaching lvl 92 with bots since i never did 1 whle pt and they got dc and when i log them up again they had report status
(07-11-2015 16:37 PM)drake182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2015 12:49 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2015 12:36 PM)astalavista Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guillotin...light=tank it looks somebody got ban but is not clear what he saying Smile

y and he mby trol master who fear u with bans to log out toons and farm in ur spot

not real, in all forums is so silent about bans and if ban he will not be the choosen one, but few ppl would complain too, so think bullshit

im not a troll master, im just saying what happend me to, its my 1st time reaching lvl 92 with bots since i never did 1 whle pt and they got dc and when i log them up again they had report status

srry about that, but ppl are silent, how i can know?
Juji live 7/12/2015 2:40PM GMT-5 - Shilen
"NCJuji has proposed resurrection" *healer sits dead forever*
Ressed my healer, bitch refused the res.

Dunno if i'll be banned or what I haven't botted in ages just testing the water since I saw 9999 Vietnamese trains in SOA Big Grin

heads up
(07-12-2015 20:53 PM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]Juji live 7/12/2015 2:40PM GMT-5
"NCJuji has proposed resurrection" *healer sits dead forever*
Ressed my healer, bitch refused the res.

Dunno if i'll be banned or what I haven't botted in ages just testing the water Big Grin

heads up
Server ?
(07-12-2015 20:55 PM)kimimaru Wrote: [ -> ]Server ?
Shilen, sorry, should've stated that in the first post.
@_@ BANING coming back
3 parties sv Chronos teleported to the-hell-is-Gm-Consultation....
(07-16-2015 15:31 PM)cuongbeo88 Wrote: [ -> ]3 parties sv Chronos teleported to the-hell-is-Gm-Consultation....

Hear much complaint in chrone care server this week, will banish general you are off.
(07-16-2015 15:31 PM)cuongbeo88 Wrote: [ -> ]3 parties sv Chronos teleported to the-hell-is-Gm-Consultation....

let me guess, u were in EG? NCtards started selling r-gems in l2store after last maintance Dodgy
Reference URL's