Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-23-2014 16:49 PM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]any one know mass bann finish can botting 24/7 again?

no one realy knows what NCcrap will do! NCCrap is NOT emailing anyone of us to let us know what their plans are !

If u have balls, try to start botting again and see what happends...

If u are too scared, wait another few days / weeks !
(11-24-2014 00:08 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2014 16:49 PM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]any one know mass bann finish can botting 24/7 again?

no one realy knows what NCcrap will do! NCCrap is NOT emailing anyone of us to let us know what their plans are !

If u have balls, try to start botting again and see what happends...

If u are too scared, wait another few days / weeks !

u got balls 24/7

p.s cant 24/7 coz on wed every 4h mt... Big Grin sarcasm
Quote:Like i said, right now Juji (the one that did live bans) are at South Korea until dec 1. Only after he come back we will know for sure about bans.

Just wait and see Big Grin

It is clear that stopped the mass bans for now. Also they did a good job of eliminating thousands of accounts bot and scored a lot of IP for Autoban. There is no denying that this was the largest Banhammer. Now that will be in the future, none of us know.

I shared my spot with 4 partys over the last few weeks and I'm alone. It is clear that sow fear among bot whatever program they use and to do a 97+ partys going to take everyone a while.
(11-24-2014 07:30 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Like i said, right now Juji (the one that did live bans) are at South Korea until dec 1. Only after he come back we will know for sure about bans.

Just wait and see Big Grin

It is clear that stopped the mass bans for now. Also they did a good job of eliminating thousands of accounts bot and scored a lot of IP for Autoban. There is no denying that this was the largest Banhammer. Now that will be in the future, none of us know.

I shared my spot with 4 partys over the last few weeks and I'm alone. It is clear that sow fear among bot whatever program they use and to do a 97+ partys going to take everyone a while.

O_o

just make new 1-85...i make new 5x 1-85 every 3-4 days...
2x summon 3x fortune lol...when my 3x iss is at 90 for the lvl 2 buff, i make 3 new iss and get them to 90 oo xd... bots will never be gone unless developer take a break...
+100
if i cant bot, then i dont get usd, if i dont get usd, i will not pay to this shity ncsoft my own money, better few pints of beer
any new?
5 days 24h - all ok
(11-26-2014 21:31 PM)spas1987 Wrote: [ -> ]5 days 24h - all ok

what server ? and location?
(11-27-2014 00:43 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

wonder if ncsoft monitor this site...if it does, they know where to go for a stroll.
(11-27-2014 01:18 AM)soul2eat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2014 00:43 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

wonder if ncsoft monitor this site...if it does, they know where to go for a stroll.

Why so important where ? If you have balls,you can bot everywhere Smile
Reference URL's