Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2319]
(03-01-2015 20:09 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2015 00:31 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 17:57 PM)Pelukis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2015 12:23 PM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]Well like i said 80 % from the bans are from inv mobs.Clickers and macros dont get ban they cant target this mob ...............

Can we target invisible mob with normal tower? Huh

(02-28-2015 12:49 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]what about the pick up? on my last ban i lost MA and pikuper.

and can we pickup invisible item with normal tower? Huh

I
--

hope the developer can answer this..

==

yes you can target and only with vip version you is 100 % sure for pickup becouse vip only vip members can use the script for pickup.On the normal version you will be pickup the inv items

i am vip i use plugin that for pikup uses the game fuction /pikup and only ma and pikuper got banned.

other low toons online running with tower fuctions,not banned,but,1 of low toons that was solo lvling and did pikup banned,other low toon in same area just a few meters away not banned,so i still think that they use invisible items/mobs on certain spots.

use the cript its 100% sure i dont use the plugin and for years donnt have banned pickuper
(03-01-2015 18:05 PM)Enoaa Wrote: [ -> ]Pls, tell me, if you know... my alert IP will ban by the end of days?
created a couple of characters, banned (
now creating any character - get banned?

it wont.

flagged will be flagged
@bacegena

What script are you talking about? im currently using plugin /apickup...
i am vip i use plugin that for pikup uses the game fuction /pikup and only ma and pikuper got banned.

other low toons online running with tower fuctions,not banned,but,1 of low toons that was solo lvling and did pikup banned,other low toon in same area just a few meters away not banned,so i still think that they use invisible items/mobs on certain spots.
[/quote]

use the cript its 100% sure i dont use the plugin and for years donnt have banned pickuper
[/quote]

@bacegena
what script are you talking about? the plugin im using i payed for it to a person its a full pve/pvp plugin for dds that uses the game fuction /pikup which should be totaly safe for picking invisible items,unless if they monitor the speed toon picks from time mob drops and ban if there's no delay.
thx for your reply buybuy... but AFAIK, /apickup is also using ingame pickup because it uses the shortcut where u put the pickup icon from the client...
I dont know what you paid but first you could search in forum .
There is a script that makes pick up from button . You have to put the pick up on your bar and after run the script . Inside the script you have to put the slot of bar that you have the pick up. Its simple and safer .
Take a look here : http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-bann-risk...le+item+id
(03-02-2015 17:39 PM)volca Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know what you paid but first you could search in forum .
There is a script that makes pick up from button . You have to put the pick up on your bar and after run the script . Inside the script you have to put the slot of bar that you have the pick up. Its simple and safer .
Take a look here : http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-bann-risk...le+item+id

I used this script once but didnt like it cuz it makes your toon go back and forth from the drop and trying to go kill the next mob... The plugin /apickup pauses the bot before using pickup button, this avoid the toon trying to run to the mob and come back to pickup the loot...

I guess ill stay with that apickup for now.
For me dont use /apickup . I know a lot of ppl who got banned . its not safe this moment . You risk your toons , you can put iss or healer to make the pick up or you can put both to make pick up , so you will not lost items.
be no pickup or apickup or anything, it is assumed that the owners of tower, should do something, nose I think so, to use tower must be paid, that unless minimally safe understand that they can not predict when the gm connect and a ban everything, but I think they should increase defense against autobaneos, pickup, invisible mobs, ect, at least is what I think.
be no pickup or apickup or anything, it is assumed that the owners of tower, should do something, nose I think so, to use tower must be paid, that unless minimally safe understand that they can not predict when the gm connect and a ban everything, but I think they should increase defense against autobaneos, pickup, invisible mobs, ect, at least is what I think.

TRANSLATE:
No matter if u pickup or not with any method, cuz the gms can ban you and u can target invi mobs and get banned , it's obvious that tower or tower admins can't predict when will come a banwave or when gms will be on, but they can improve other target ways to avoid invisible mobs and items like a clicker. That's what I mean.
Reference URL's