Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
banned naia 86 yul archer. Exclamation
shillen ban pj 82.. gm online in server ban?
ban just 1 char from pagans... sumoner97 =(
1 in woa 2 in varka 5 account in 1 weeck

5 accounts in naia server and 5 of they have ignore all mobs except spot mobs and dont pick up
3 account has been suspended.. but the point is... this 3 accounts was my "pickup" accounts... so.. im sure that there is a hidden item or something like that.
Same here, from my party only the "pickup" account has been banned, any solution to get unbanned in this case?
Also got 3 pick-up chars banned, 2 on ch, one on naia.
There is something wrong with he Tower pick-up as i do not see bans on zranger for this last night. and we clearely see a pattern here
Ok so it seems a lot of us got banned yesterday/today for picking up some item, that gms set up as a trap. To be honest even a person who doesn't bot could pick up such item. Anyone knows a solution to this situation to get unbanned as soon as possible? In my case it was ISS that got banned, so my whole exp party is fucked now.
So the account is gone in this case? Or is there any chance to get it unbanned?
ehhh no? yeah its right.. tower see that items.. but he dont pickup them.. cuz tower ingame function use /pickup too.
Only if Live Gm is near you and see how ur char run every time to this invisible items.. then -> ban
Reference URL's