Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today? Or also at saturday?
(09-29-2014 08:59 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone had connectivity issues in the past 12 hours?

YES!
getting discennection from server in most of the clients every 5-6 hours, or just 30 sec or more freezed by lag. Same probs in my teammates
It was back at saturday. Now i am still waiting if other locations are going to receive bans as well.
(09-29-2014 08:59 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone had connectivity issues in the past 12 hours?
I had weird disconnects over night last night.
(2) parties disconnected except healers in both parties.
I'm sure I am marked for ban, but I don't care I have back ups.
Bot on my good friends!
the disconnects and the bans may not be related, but i was curious to see if my router has an issue or this happened to others aswell

regarding bans: most probably more will follow, but, imo, it was a live GM for sure
No one have comments about their "BANK" toon and my questions posted previously?
Put ur money on a mule, once that mule have enough camm a friend
to take the money, then put it into an 2nd friends wh Big Grin
Ofc that kind of work only needet if u have a good amount of
Adena to wash Wink
(09-29-2014 15:38 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Put ur money on a mule, once that mule have enough camm a friend
Adena to wash Wink

Got around 10b now... So i want to play it safe !

I was thinking about creating a new account using Cyberghost VPN and access this toon only using the Ghost VPN... This way, this toon would have a complete different ip address than mine...

Think it would work?
(09-29-2014 16:14 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2014 15:38 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Put ur money on a mule, once that mule have enough camm a friend
Adena to wash Wink

Got around 10b now... So i want to play it safe !

I was thinking about creating a new account using Cyberghost VPN and access this toon only using the Ghost VPN... This way, this toon would have a complete different ip address than mine...

Think it would work?

hwid, mac will still same
oh well, not sure what to do then... I'm not sure i trust any of my friends to give them 10b and most of them BOT too so...!

I got 3 PC at home + laptop...

If i install the game on my wife's pc + ghostVPN, ncsoft will see HER HWID and HER mac address and an ip from Ghost VPN...

Guess that would be better... no?

And thanks for replies! It helps me understand a bit more and try be safer lol
Reference URL's