Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-13-2014 09:26 AM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2014 07:26 AM)ycz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2014 07:24 AM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tell them you sue them and you'll have a surprise Smile and read eula 1st

yeah, does it have a line that says "We can ban you just because we feel like it without any actual investigation or evidence"?

They can do anything they like - it's their game , their toons etc , u r just user with zero to noone rights
pretty sure it's well explained in the eula with softer words Smile

You've got way too much used to playing private servers. I remember L2Dex modus operandi "It's a privilege to play here, not a right", ohh those corrupted biatches.
But back to you, the answer is no. It's a business and even though is f2p, they still profit. It's not "yeah, it's my server and I do whatever I do with it... yeah I will ban this guy bcuz I dont like him and I will edit this other guy bcuz his my friend"
For them to operate they are required to follow local regulations and in the case of NCWest they have to obey US Law in terms of MMORPG.

BTW.. we are getting off topic, this will be my last respond in regards to this matter. If you guys want to continue the discussion, open another thread and I will be more than happy to join.
(10-13-2014 09:33 AM)ycz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2014 09:26 AM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2014 07:24 AM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tell them you sue them and you'll have a surprise Smile and read eula 1st

yeah, does it have a line that says "We can ban you just because we feel like it without any actual investigation or evidence"?

They can do anything they like - it's their game , their toons etc , u r just user with zero to noone rights
pretty sure it's well explained in the eula with softer words Smile

You've got way too much used to playing private servers. I remember L2Dex modus operandi "It's a privilege to play here, not a right", ohh those corrupted biatches.
But back to you, the answer is no. It's a business and even though is f2p, they still profit. It's not "yeah, it's my server and I do whatever I do with it... yeah I will ban this guy bcuz I dont like him and I will edit this other guy bcuz his my friend"
For them to operate they are required to follow local regulations and in the case of NCWest they have to obey US Law in terms of MMORPG.

BTW.. we are getting off topic, this will be my last respond in regards to this matter. If you guys want to continue the discussion, open another thread and I will be more than happy to join.

US Law in terms of MMORPGs? Are you on drugs?

You don't own the account, you don't own the characters in the account or the items, you are just a user. They can discontinue your access to the game for any reason and they are under no obligation to explain the reason to you. Read the EULA and get off your soapbox.
And if u buying ncoins that same EULA protects the account, since the account is not in your possession can be easy clarrifed as fraud and get full refound.
lets speak about =[ BANHAMMER ]= PLS

I cant imagine an L2 player hiring a lawyer in order to sue ncsoft... its just a freakin game, we use bots which is not allowed so we have to live with the consequence !
this is a game about as much as roulette is
ok back to topic... as u guys said i ask for the revision of my account situation and use all the data u gave me and here is the answer from NCSOFT

..."Max

Hello,

Your ticket has been forwarded to me because you do not agree with the previous decisions by the NCSOFT Account Administration to uphold the account termination. As the Supervisor for the NCSOFT Account Administration Department, it is my responsibility to make the final decision in these situations.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the reviews of your appeal requests nor was I able to find any errors in the decision to terminate the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service that the account remains permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violation.

At this time, we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination may be closed without response.

Regards,
Max
NCSOFT Account Administration"...

WTF!!!??? they give me no explanation, just a simple loaded of crap! im sure this MAX doesnt even bother to revwie the account issue...

Now what? there it says clearly that further question will be useless
So, any news on the banwaves on any any server? Shilen is ok for now.

cya!
Hi! ME Again! today i left at 2am my account buying fortune pockets lvl-1 in aden and when i get up i was banned. Again no 3rd party software use cos i was in aden... either way they ban me. unless they are now looking into mail system delivery and banning accounts who recieved thing from botting partys i dont know what to say!

Again im in Shillen server

So... as i got all my accounts ban, wich server do u recomend? and also a veryfied seller to buy a lvl 95+ toon in one of the recomended servers would be nice XD, for me shillen is dead!
(10-13-2014 17:48 PM)inashy6 Wrote: [ -> ]ok back to topic... as u guys said i ask for the revision of my account situation and use all the data u gave me and here is the answer from NCSOFT

..."Max

Hello,

Your ticket has been forwarded to me because you do not agree with the previous decisions by the NCSOFT Account Administration to uphold the account termination. As the Supervisor for the NCSOFT Account Administration Department, it is my responsibility to make the final decision in these situations.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the reviews of your appeal requests nor was I able to find any errors in the decision to terminate the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service that the account remains permanently closed due to the previously indicated rules violation.

At this time, we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination may be closed without response.

Regards,
Max
NCSOFT Account Administration"...

WTF!!!??? they give me no explanation, just a simple loaded of crap! im sure this MAX doesnt even bother to revwie the account issue...

Now what? there it says clearly that further question will be useless

Yes they ban anything when there's mass ban and they give back only accounts with prestige,happened to a friend of mine few months ago.I'd enjoy soooo much a player to sue ncwest for fraud against players OMG!!!!!!!!!

(10-13-2014 19:35 PM)inashy6 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! ME Again! today i left at 2am my account buying fortune pockets lvl-1 in aden and when i get up i was banned. Again no 3rd party software use cos i was in aden... either way they ban me. unless they are now looking into mail system delivery and banning accounts who recieved thing from botting partys i dont know what to say!

Again im in Shillen server

So... as i got all my accounts ban, wich server do u recomend? and also a veryfied seller to buy a lvl 95+ toon in one of the recomended servers would be nice XD, for me shillen is dead!

I am selling 99/99 nuker with +10 skills no gear at naia,pm me if you want.

Live gm bans still on naia or i can log? Big Grin
Reference URL's