Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-07-2014 19:04 PM)TheGreatGrrrr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,
I am new to this whole botting thingy. I just wonna run 2 clients to lvl an ISS and was wonder if u get banned, is it IP + ban on all accounts logged on from that IP?
Tnks

No botting is safe with 2 clients Big Grin
(12-07-2014 19:37 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
I am new to this whole botting thingy. I just wonna run 2 clients to lvl an ISS and was wonder if u get banned, is it IP + ban on all accounts logged on from that IP?
Tnks

No botting is safe with 2 clients Big Grin

Some ppl go hard core with their bots, I just need the iss to exp with my wynn for few hrs each day. I am not looking for max possible exp pt or items...
(12-07-2014 13:07 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]I checked Nornil this morning (Chronos) and it was empty.
No trio was there.

Then u prolly checked after bann
Accounts:
-------------------------------------
2 account BANNED 96+
1 created in 2006
1 created in 2010

Server:
Chronos

Place:
Blazing Swamp

Details:
- In Bot (only l2tower) in max 12/5. No pickup in bot and in scrip
- 3600 NCOIN each account.
- No Teleport, crash or disconnect.
- Last night all ok and i logoff. Today try login and nothing.
- I dont make real money. Only Exp for my char and friends in party.

Bye Bye Lineage 2 and all games NCSOFT!
Good Botting for all!
If you are using bot right now and they see it, you going get ban. Off course, sometimes you can get luck and avoid, but remember they are banning everyday, so...

Ncoins or prestige etc dont save you anymore.

good luck all xD
Tnks

Lately they seem to ban all accounts logged on same ip, even if not botting... many reported that their toons were AFK in town and got banned... is it all accounts on same IP ban, or maybe those toons were flagged botting before and got banned later... nobody realy knows...

1 thing for sure, botting ain't 100% safe, no matter how you bot! Use at your own risk...!
I see, tnks for the info @capucine.
(12-08-2014 00:11 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
Tnks

Lately they seem to ban all accounts logged on same ip, even if not botting... many reported that their toons were AFK in town and got banned... is it all accounts on same IP ban, or maybe those toons were flagged botting before and got banned later... nobody realy knows...

1 thing for sure, botting ain't 100% safe, no matter how you bot! Use at your own risk...!

ur right booting is not 100% safe never was but when the chars u create and lvl up they are bann more faster then u recover ,is usless to bot Smile
(12-08-2014 11:03 AM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]ur right booting is not 100% safe never was but when the chars u create and lvl up they are bann more faster then u recover ,is usless to bot Smile

Recover Faster Big Grin
(12-07-2014 06:12 AM)LatvianQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2014 04:07 AM)tundek30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2014 04:06 AM)sinbadending Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2014 02:59 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]lost 2 pt too Smile
bot 24/24 ?
I started them about this time last night

just lost 1 party Chronos GF -

u noticed that or baned in that time, when u typed here?

no sorry i didnt get the time
Reference URL's