Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-04-2015 20:17 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]@capucine

here

Thx mate !

I'll have to look at my config cuz i got nothing in Logs when i open my PID im currently on.

thx again!
(02-04-2015 21:24 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

here

Thx mate !

I'll have to look at my config cuz i got nothing in Logs when i open my PID im currently on.

thx again!

i sawed few, but apickup not picking them, last bans coz more exp then 12 h

p.s ncshit is dying
[attachment=2267]
(02-04-2015 21:35 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2015 21:24 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

here

Thx mate !

thx again!

i sawed few, but apickup not picking them, last bans coz more exp then 12 h

p.s ncshit is dying

I also use /apickup... Hope i'm safer from ban by illusion items or other "test" items...

And thx for the infos QQ !
I'm quite curious about those invisible items:

Let me get this straight: NCSoft places invisible items on the ground that only Tower and zranger "can see". So If I used the general pickup mode by default it would be highly unsafe picking up things at all right? Those invisible items cannot be picked up by using the ingame "pickup button", right?
So either I have a couple of Options to:
1. Adjust the pickup list in order to avoid those invisible items (only herbs and adena).
2. Do not pick up anything (pretty suspicious)

What exactly is that /apickup command u guys been talking about? what's the difference?

I know those are quite a few questions, but I'm new to all that stuff and wanna learn more about things asap =)

cheers
Similar questions regarding Illusion Items...
Why does it make us worry ?
Have someone tried to take a drop (Illusion Items) using l2tower pickup?
Can we take it?

Huh
I got banned an ISS in coc (manual sign) and logged in on normal client, it was 99 and with good gear, so... i think a jealous user from here, repot me while i was defending my bots, killing mobs on EG (bots) and had to buff a toon 99 to kill its pk because i was on a good spot... so i hope you got banned your owns too cos i reported you too Big Grin
(02-05-2015 00:39 AM)hexer1986 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is that /apickup command u guys been talking about? what's the difference?

I know those are quite a few questions, but I'm new to all that stuff and wanna learn more about things asap =)

cheers

a pickup is a plugin with list of unwanted and wanted items, with check if mob is only dead when pick and in range 150, picking with shortcut on bar
(02-05-2015 00:39 AM)hexer1986 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite curious about those invisible items:

Let me get this straight: NCSoft places invisible items on the ground that only Tower and zranger "can see". So If I used the general pickup mode by default it would be highly unsafe picking up things at all right? Those invisible items cannot be picked up by using the ingame "pickup button", right?
So either I have a couple of Options to:
1. Adjust the pickup list in order to avoid those invisible items (only herbs and adena).
2. Do not pick up anything (pretty suspicious)

What exactly is that /apickup command u guys been talking about? what's the difference?

cheers

They are invisible items which means it is impossible to interact with them using the UI of the game. Using a pick up script that doesn't use the "ingame /pickup" will get you banned at some point. Even with a filtered pick up list.
I haven't played in a few months, what's the ban situation like these days? Did that banwave ever end?
(02-05-2015 18:09 PM)Josh88 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played in a few months, what's the ban situation like these days? Did that banwave ever end?

Can't u read the least 4-5 pages??? Your answer is there
Reference URL's