Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-20-2014 20:04 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]may i ask how many ncoins or usd has your gf spent on game (through l2store) i had my iss banned and only spent 8k since was created (4 years almost) and that ban ws for coc autosign (months ago) and i couldnt recovery, but main still intact and ive spent more than 200k nc on it, and last mont started boting to lvl up to 99, im just trying to figure out.

Well I dont know exactly but she spent about 8-10k NCoin in total I think. She bought a lot of useless stuff, u know, girls things like app stones. Past year she changed her main class from Yul Archer to Feoh Wizard when was only 08 Awakened Classes, it costs 4k NCoin, I remember cuz she bought 4800NCoin that day.

Crap what I have to write in the NC Soft email? They will laught of me if I say "I was botting my gf's toon, not her fault plz unban her" ¬¬
Any ideas? Please?!!!
If theres a way to unban an account for 300 dollar, id unbann my 2 banned mainchars and get back 100 mil of gear
I rly doubt that with 300$ u can get a toon unbanned :/
Anyone can give more infos about speaking live with a gm and pay 300 usd to unban toon?Is it just rumors or not?(my dirty mind makes connections to banhammers and heroes wwho bot with their mains and never got banned now).
is not true, Diawa the clan leader of Darkvengeance was banned alot items, epics jewels, armors,weapons, etc from warehouse lost forever.
We all know he is hardcore donador, forget about it.

Btw i want ask something, i use l2tower to login chars but i dont farm at spots i do a lot raids/instances, since this is not in the usual areas where a GM should check is there a chance to get ban? i guess its low but always exist.
(10-20-2014 21:53 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can give more infos about speaking live with a gm and pay 300 usd to unban toon?Is it just rumors or not?(my dirty mind makes connections to banhammers and heroes wwho bot with their mains and never got banned now).

your "dirty mind" doesn't think it's weird these stories are always "I heard from some guy who heard from some other guy"

I know people that have been banned with literally tens of thousands of dollars worth of items in their warehouses. Talking multiple epic sets. Nobody managed to get unbanned, and nobody was shy about spending some dough.
(10-20-2014 22:13 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2014 21:53 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can give more infos about speaking live with a gm and pay 300 usd to unban toon?Is it just rumors or not?(my dirty mind makes connections to banhammers and heroes wwho bot with their mains and never got banned now).

your "dirty mind" doesn't think it's weird these stories are always "I heard from some guy who heard from some other guy"

I know people that have been banned with literally tens of thousands of dollars worth of items in their warehouses. Talking multiple epic sets. Nobody managed to get unbanned, and nobody was shy about spending some dough.

Lets concetrate on banhammers since 1-2 years ago,before the tactics of gm were different.

On naia,i know almost all heroes,i am an old player in l2.They never missed a day online,meaning they never got banned for daysand their cp party for farm and raids are mostly their own toons on bot program.When there was the cheat with +15 weapons and all toons who bought such weapon were banned,they took the accounts back in same day.A friend of mine sold his weapon by shouting in aden and traded to a buyer and got banned for that,ncwest reply that the buyer had broken the eula so all transcictions and accounts related get banned too.Where's a logic to that?

Take coc for example,on naia there are atleast 2 heroes who farm it for coc belt for years,why the low bots get banned and they dont?
(10-20-2014 18:57 PM)jonathan02 Wrote: [ -> ]I let a small pt farming to lvl up my girlfriend's toon in Blazing Swamp. Her toon was logged in on my notebook, through NC Launcher and the other 3 (Iss, Wynn and Tyrr) was logged in on my desktop through Tower. The pt was teleported to a water fountain in Talking Island and instantly I PRed and logged out everyone.
Yesterday I tried to login... unsuccesfully. Banned. But damn god, my girlfriend's toon was there, not in bot just sit down gaining exp and was banned too! It is possible to recover it??? She still have come NCoins in her acc. Holy shit she reached 97 without bot, almost 3 years playing I can't just tell her "hey sweetie, I was lvling up you through bot and get banned".
How can I do to recover her toon? Any advice please?!!!

She benefited from a third party use, so she got banned ! OFC she didnt bot herself, but was in a party that was clearly botting...!

GL having her unbanned !
(10-20-2014 22:46 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2014 22:13 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]

Lets concetrate on banhammers since 1-2 years ago,before the tactics of gm were different.

On naia,i know almost all heroes,i am an old player in l2.They never missed a day online,meaning they never got banned for daysand their cp party for farm and raids are mostly their own toons on bot program.When there was the cheat with +15 weapons and all toons who bought such weapon were banned,they took the accounts back in same day.A friend of mine sold his weapon by shouting in aden and traded to a buyer and got banned for that,ncwest reply that the buyer had broken the eula so all transcictions and accounts related get banned too.Where's a logic to that?

Take coc for example,on naia there are atleast 2 heroes who farm it for coc belt for years,why the low bots get banned and they dont?

And I 've been 35x Teon hero and I can tell you the difference was we always got to endgame first, that's all. Before the eleven billion bots got there and forced NCSoft to act.

There was no cheat with +15 weapons, there was a cheat with skill enchants long time ago, we got our toons back with all skill enchants reset to 0. That was pure luck and circumstances.

COC farm with packets is risky, they send fake packets, you respond, get banned. COC farm with Ranger is about 100 times safer.

PS ask around about what happened to old GF leaders, ol DH leaders etc. Since you 're a long time player. I am sure it will be a fun story.
So, no bans today?

thx
(10-20-2014 19:41 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think the ip matters on that, since they all got portet
They dont give a flying shyt as long u took any advantage of use of illegal program Sad
Wish u good luck, i know how hard it sux to get a "real" toon banned

it does matter .. on last ban hammer with that tel + buff that was in may or june or something I was boting somewhere with my party but all my constant was on bot but each member had different hwid and ip and all around us where probably full bot partys that had same ip and hwid I assume from same ownwer and I was in front of pc and all partys arrownd me got ported to ti from live gm except our party
Reference URL's