Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very rare .. I cant access to one of my account, but i dont play that account too much. I never get a ban.

Perhaps the first time. and really if so, is a matter of goodbye. I use bot to "play" alone. There is nobody in Bartz. It is sad. but it is the reality.
lost a bd 81 i was pwlvling a month ago and a ertheia 90 i exped nearly a month ago and used since to do zaken freya with his sub.... (ertheia was bd's mentor) the chars are not so important as why they got banned now....??? any ideas>?
The bans lately are automated & ez to dodge. That's all I'm gonna say Smile
yes... plz say no more,,,,
my friend lost 4 pt yday Smile on shilen server so ?Smile they r still working to kill us Smile
Why some people never get ban? I know someone botting near my area 7/24 with me. I and my friend lost 2 full party of chars but he s still botting at same place 7/24 without problem. What's the secret?
that's, the secret, and it is stupid to say it on a forum, or a pm, no one, ever is gonna say something.

Edit: How many stupids will pm me "tell me the secret", cmon use your brain
2 Chars banned - 1x Wynn 93 & 1x Yul 93, funny is: i stopped use that alt pt around 4-6 weeks ago.. on tuesday i logged all chars from this pt to trade farm items, everthing was fine Big Grin

none of them was MA/Pickup

Naia
Nornil inside
was botting around 4-6h/day
Tank 97+ was banned in 2 days after buying prestige pack .
How do u think is there any connection with donation in l2?
Ban was 3 days ago
4 account banned including adena trader, this bans are totaly ranom imo.
For example 1 main trader banned next box traders not banned.
farm char's clear
Reference URL's