Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does a l2divine user post here? Forum on l2divine is dead?

I always thought that the ban prob chain its sth like this:

OOG Divine > L2tower > IG Divine/Adrenalin
I just saw this on Nornils at Naia Server. Is it something to care of?

(10-18-2014 16:03 PM)Necrophagia Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2014 13:21 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]4400 bots thats like 20% overall population of nc na, no?
?

On Naia/Chronos at peak hours the max limit of possible logins is around 6000 chars. So only 4400 is kinda very little considering how full the servers are with bots. When i was farming in GF with my pt, there were about 5 parties on the same spot(i play on naia). And btw guys keep in mind that the dead servers (bartz/shilen/magmeld) are full of bots also, doesn't matter that fewer people play there, almost the same amount of bots there. 4400/5 means about 900 bots on each server in 3 weeks... that's very little in my opinion.

Also nobody mentioned so i thought i'd tell you. There's a way to delete the report buff. If you change dual class/sub class, the buff gets deleted and you can move.
I got ported and buffed with the report buff in GF on naia, on first week of banwave. I canceled the buff, delogged, logged the next day saw that i was clean, so i went back to botting in GF the next day thinking i escaped Smile) But i got banned that same day. I'm not sure if it's because i was caught again, or if it's the effect of the report buff. If someone gets the report buff, and you have subclass on one of your chars try canceling it and keeping it delogged, to see if you don't get ban like that. I'm curious about that.

Lmao, its not 6k the max, the max its less than 5k, look:

http://tellier.iiens.net/l2/status/

In dead svs the max its like 2.5k (half of the less dead svs)
(10-18-2014 22:43 PM)ferdinnd Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw this on Nornils at Naia Server. Is it something to care of?

Nice pic!

1 Orbis mob can taken like a bug, talking in boards many times.

But.. a legion of orbis mob en sh3 its not easy to Accept like a Bug..
(10-18-2014 20:28 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]only posting to trashtalk?

[Image: 4nDC2MD.png]

LOL!, ty i love haters, im posting because ppl is scared in magmeld and sending pms moron, so i dont waste time aswering those pms, are you now ok with my explanation or i must say something else? did you lose the point about something i wrote before (last 5 pages)? nvm i will not answer you anymore

u are here like in game, u can talk, but when u dont have truth u start to spam about ur truth, why u show l2divine, this is l2tower forum
no i dea ! but got banned some pt in today Smile stage : SH3 sv CH + SH
PPl teleported yesterday(friday) got they char banned earlier today...

I want to see the faces when they see how much money they lost in 01 month banning bots xD

All that prestiges packs gone xD

cya!
have q, they put buff before or after teleport?

and how works this function ?

LUA Programming
function OnTeleportToLocation(user, oldLocation, newLocation)
end;

got ban on full pt in nornil gm teleport my pt in TI Smile) after 4 days got ban
(10-19-2014 09:16 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]have q, they put buff before or after teleport?

and how works this function ?

LUA Programming
function OnTeleportToLocation(user, oldLocation, newLocation)
end;

If your pt get teleported = ban. That buff atleast on shilen they dont use anymore.

cya!
Reference URL's