Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-18-2014 20:32 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. it's a business, they made the game stupid hard and added essential gear / drop runes to NCshop in order to have a normal gameplay experience you neeeeeed to buy NC credits at least once so don't think that whoever goes to all that checking efforts is not doing it to make money

+1 to that.

Tbh from the bans i had over the time it seemed that they were hunting the xp groops. I got banned in several toons when i was trying to lvl em up in various locations.
on the other hand my adena farming toons never got banned ( for now at least).

I just think that ncsoft lets the farmers farm mats etc cause its not possible by some1 to do it legit considering the fact that for 1 fail at R99 weapon you need like 10 days 24/7 farming
(mats/recipies/etc).

On the other hand when we see materials and recipies comming in the cash shop for regular prices that ll be the time to switch to another game for botting cause they dd have like 99% of economy in that shop.
(11-18-2014 20:44 PM)Kenshia Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2014 20:32 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. it's a business, they made the game stupid hard and added essential gear / drop runes to NCshop in order to have a normal gameplay experience you neeeeeed to buy NC credits at least once so don't think that whoever goes to all that checking efforts is not doing it to make money

+1 to that.

Tbh from the bans i had over the time it seemed that they were hunting the xp groops. I got banned in several toons when i was trying to lvl em up in various locations.
on the other hand my adena farming toons never got banned ( for now at least).

I just think that ncsoft lets the farmers farm mats etc cause its not possible by some1 to do it legit considering the fact that for 1 fail at R99 weapon you need like 10 days 24/7 farming
(mats/recipies/etc).

On the other hand when we see materials and recipies comming in the cash shop for regular prices that ll be the time to switch to another game for botting cause they dd have like 99% of economy in that shop.

so you 're saying the dozens of vietnamese white chat spamming bots in event gear that met their demise in the fountain in TI were exp bots? Confused
I hope the guy who came up with the idea to spam white chat starves to death now. I hate when I exp next to them and they never shut up!
(11-18-2014 22:22 PM)moronic Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the guy who came up with the idea to spam white chat starves to death now. I hate when I exp next to them and they never shut up!

What u mean with that?
Mass Ban still or not more?
(11-18-2014 22:22 PM)moronic Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the guy who came up with the idea to spam white chat starves to death now. I hate when I exp next to them and they never shut up!
script from vietnamiese farmers, on magmeld they live too Big Grin
they dont teleport atm
they dont teleport and they direct ban now =D
Tower has to be detected. No other reason the bans are still going on!!!!!!
i wander around other forums of 3rd softwares, they say only tower got bans ( i dont believe that i ve seen other programs got ban too, but mostly tower atm.)
Reference URL's