Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-16-2014 14:39 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2014 14:18 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2014 11:08 AM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2014 17:34 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]u produce 0 adena farming dark stones

U are a completly nab mate, he means DARK PVP Enchant STONES

go to grocery and see how much adena you get for those

Boingggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people who own top clans even sold the dark pvp stone spots to their clan members when they finished farming for their toons.With how many ways a organised bot company/family is making money are endless,since for a mysterious reason gms forget to perma ban them.

I think he says that with dark stones theres no adena inserted to the system because they're worth nothing in the shops. The adena they get for those is from other players.
poor buybuy must be those who bot and call another boters seen a bit buthurt because someone else do it good.
Farming gainak is as low as 50billions per month. So gl farming that with 2pts , or even one if good equiped.
a lot of friends buffing in TI (bartz) in this moment
true true, can see them
(10-16-2014 23:41 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see any buff there Smile just many toons but not stucked, pls if you see the buff take a pic, dont be lazy if you wanna recieve any info too

(10-16-2014 22:38 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of friends buffing in TI (bartz) in this moment

I did not say GM buff report i said buffing AFK (ported from farm spots to TI) I figured that every one knows that all the character ported in TI w/o GM buff report get banned
Ban sever bartz now
Dont need have that Report buff to get banned. Just get teleported and your are finished Big Grin

I shall not be
My party was teleported to TI 2-3 days ago, and still alive
Reference URL's