Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-02-2014 23:28 PM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2014 23:15 PM)iglaras22 Wrote: [ -> ]all my char teleport to town got ban RIP i gonna sell my main maybe ^_^

shilen naia ? what server guys pls tell us and zone from where was teleported .thx allot

if GM live ... none place for safe Smile !
im botting in L2Divine with 1-85 script and lv 65 all ok Smile
any1 in naia got banned farming in pagans?
anyone gott banned just using tower to doing kartia or raids... i mean botting but not afk?

and anyone gotte banned at fairies ... cause thats where my pt is ? Smile
(10-02-2014 23:28 PM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2014 23:15 PM)iglaras22 Wrote: [ -> ]all my char teleport to town got ban RIP i gonna sell my main maybe ^_^

shilen naia ? what server guys pls tell us and zone from where was teleported .thx allot

shilen and zone sh3
yesterday my pt is move to town talking island of fairy, too others pt is move but my pt not ban atm. lol

Server Chronos
(10-03-2014 14:06 PM)xualo Wrote: [ -> ]yesterday my pt is move to town talking island of fairy, too others pt is move but my pt not ban atm. lol

Server Chronos

Its a matter of time... They flagged you and will get banned soon like many other were... Sad
thank kerberos he made the script and flood the 1-85 areas Smile
(no bans here atm but backup is ready anyway)
Stop farming this time is the best way ^^. Wait the BAN WAVE is over!!!
(10-03-2014 16:30 PM)jokey Wrote: [ -> ]Stop farming this time is the best way ^^. Wait the BAN WAVE is over!!!

right man hehe
Reference URL's