Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-16-2013 10:55 AM)11999 Wrote: [ -> ]My party got banned a month ago or so, funny thing is, GM first disconnected 6 out of 7 partymembers, then i tried relog, i ran around ACTIVE saying "wtf is going on" etc... then GM finally kickbanned me Smile i guess they forgot the ban first time Tongue cuz i could relog at first. also the only char that didn't get banned, was the char that bought NCOIN a few times. (it was party leader / main assist even.. should be #1 to ban imo??) So basically, NCSOFT gm's are corrupt as fuck.

Buy NCOIN? --> don't get banned.
Don't buy NCOIN? --> they don't care & ban. because there's nothing in it for them.

Also, I never got an e-mail saying my account got banned too on any of the accounts.

My char spend quite a bit of Ncoins and got banned.. So ..QQ
And I never get any email with any of the chars.
(10-16-2013 10:55 AM)11999 Wrote: [ -> ]My party got banned a month ago or so, funny thing is, GM first disconnected 6 out of 7 partymembers, then i tried relog, i ran around ACTIVE saying "wtf is going on" etc... then GM finally kickbanned me Smile i guess they forgot the ban first time Tongue cuz i could relog at first. also the only char that didn't get banned, was the char that bought NCOIN a few times. (it was party leader / main assist even.. should be #1 to ban imo??) So basically, NCSOFT gm's are corrupt as fuck.

Buy NCOIN? --> don't get banned.
Don't buy NCOIN? --> they don't care & ban. because there's nothing in it for them.

Also, I never got an e-mail saying my account got banned too on any of the accounts.
Around 9k of ncoins and unbanned, first time banned.
Then i have absolutely no clue why they didn't ban PL. its my main and also main pickup, so if anything, this char should have been banned first lol...
i get ban too on 3 account today the fucked thing is this i'm whas in my bot pty with one of this char but only one get ban.that another 2 whas in imperial tomb.i loose some nice adena QQ now i have one question: are you sure that don't ban on ip???and exist script to make quest in gc?if yes is still profitable?and the last one when they ban char's they looking somthing especially or only how manny bot report you get on that char?
thx in advance
My guess is that are going to merge servers so they clear up bots before they do.
no dude, they will update to Vailance by the end of the year, that is why they started another ban wave
they clean?Big Grin like i say one of the char what get ban it whas in one bot pty.itryed to plvl the low one.but only that low char get ban
My buffer and spoiler were banned in H3 on sunday. But the summoner I had running with them was not. O.o
low lvl w8 for pwlvl(summoner take dc and i w8 when he log w8 near 2-3hours) and take ban when just w8ting > Naia
2 characters banned on Shilen, spoiler and iss in harnak 2
Reference URL's