Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have just saw GM in fantasy island, take care if u are botting now...
NCJuji ? WTF...
arent they buffing there?
In summary, for whatever reasons you can get ban? Pick up? Mobs? Gm is watching us? Is there anything else?

I have successfully boting since I edited pick up list. I have no leveling script so I dont used that. Just simple find a spot and turn on PVE. My party was only 4 bots. Reached 93-91 lwl.

3 of 4 bots got baned at night, I had edited my pick up list before. It was the day before Valentine (new items). I used summoner script and ss craft script as always. Had no NC-Shop transactions. Server- Naia. I do not remember place name, had teleported there from kamael village. Got banned summoner, iss, dwarf(crafter), only dager remained.

It is sad, because to reach it for me was very difficult... Sad
A lot of ppl already have similar or same experience.

There is no perfect solution, case by case and God bless bot.
(04-29-2015 08:42 AM)okts Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of ppl already have similar or same experience.

There is no perfect solution, case by case and God bless bot.
You're right, but I need to learn how to do scripts, or get it from somewhere. It's too hard for me to reach it again.
(04-29-2015 08:17 AM)fruktis Wrote: [ -> ]In summary, for whatever reasons you can get ban? Pick up? Mobs? Gm is watching us? Is there anything else?

I have successfully boting since I edited pick up list. I have no leveling script so I dont used that. Just simple find a spot and turn on PVE. My party was only 4 bots. Reached 93-91 lwl.

3 of 4 bots got baned at night, I had edited my pick up list before. It was the day before Valentine (new items). I used summoner script and ss craft script as always. Had no NC-Shop transactions. Server- Naia. I do not remember place name, had teleported there from kamael village. Got banned summoner, iss, dwarf(crafter), only dager remained.

If you would've supervised your bots you would've noticed at one point one or all of your chars losing buffs or getting teleported small distances . Your lack of reaction to that event led to bans . I think NCSOFT gave GM jobs to ppl on the internet from various locations, because I've seen events like this in the evening/morning/night , random days ofc , no pattern to avoid ...
(04-29-2015 10:15 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2015 08:17 AM)fruktis Wrote: [ -> ]In summary, for whatever reasons you can get ban? Pick up? Mobs? Gm is watching us? Is there anything else?

If you would've supervised your bots you would've noticed at one point one or all of your chars losing buffs or getting teleported small distances . Your lack of reaction to that event led to bans . I think NCSOFT gave GM jobs to ppl on the internet from various locations, because I've seen events like this in the evening/morning/night , random days ofc , no pattern to avoid ...

I don't think I have done something wrong and if it was GM manual BAN why 3 of 4 acc was banned not all of them.
BTW they are still baning just got baned on lvl 100 chr with a iss dou in EV so beware.
-12 pt on shilen
Reference URL's