Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-20-2015 13:23 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]i have already tried even a new provider with different ip and nothing, same shit

they are banning only the direct adress or all the ip adresses what belong to the device?

i mean 217.140.140.x or 217.140.140.xxx (2-254) ?

u ahve been created on that pc acc ? if yes, mby delete cookies or use private window
nop, it was a different pc different isp different mac new account created on that pc so ...

mostly i use private window for chrome and not authorizing the ip , then i never log back to the site with that acc

but if you guys think that they flag on ip's then ill ask to change my ip, if no then ill change router also ,then mobo or new network card
i need to figure somehow why are they banning me even on a totally different shit

i never make random emails, or random pwds for accounts or same pins, its never asdddsadsad or something like this
(02-20-2015 13:23 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]i have already tried even a new provider with different ip and nothing, same shit

they are banning only the direct adress or all the ip adresses what belong to the device?

i mean 217.140.140.x or 217.140.140.xxx (2-254) ?

did you change everything at once or one by one? if they flag you Ip/Hwid/Mac address. if you only change one of the three at a time, the new one will get flagged immediatly.

Another way is to subimit a ticket to get rid of it by playing the story of having a bad roomate who plays L2 and abuses the use of 3rd party software.
yes , i have changed everything at once

ticket was the first what i did, with the same story when they hammered me first time, since then im totally doomed so it wasnt the best idea Big Grin and after they closed the ticket i changed everything (hwid and the rest)
(02-20-2015 14:04 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]yes , i have changed everything at once

ticket was the first what i did, with the same story when they hammered me first time, since then im totally doomed so it wasnt the best idea Big Grin and after they closed the ticket i changed everything (hwid and the rest)

there is account creation service if cant in other way Big Grin
for a sack of candy? Big Grin
(02-20-2015 15:11 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]for a sack of candy? Big Grin

for $
SO anyone that lost a lot of toons in recent weeks started botting again without bans? Or, is there anyone here whos been reading and dodging bans, continueing to do so? Just curious if NCSoft is interested in ending the bot era, or it was just a pre-update sweep.
it lasts for half of year, so it's not a pre-update cleanup.
Ban now on Naia @IT !
after we had bans on high level parties
now we can't even make some new 85lv chars.....
Reference URL's