Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chronos:

One party ported to jail. Healer from the same party not ported. Healer didnt assist, no lumi. So my guess is this is another auto-ban caused by targeting/assisting. I am done with tower untill it gets fixed.
Hm,as i remember its first time they port during "safe" time (when they dont work)
(03-22-2015 20:19 PM)BananaIsland Wrote: [ -> ]Chronos:

One party ported to jail. Healer from the same party not ported. Healer didnt assist, no lumi. So my guess is this is another auto-ban caused by targeting/assisting. I am done with tower untill it gets fixed.

tower getting fixed?

ahahhahaha good one
(03-22-2015 21:20 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015 20:19 PM)BananaIsland Wrote: [ -> ]Chronos:

tower getting fixed?

ahahhahaha good one

i'm hope tower will fix it Smile ... this is auto ban
keep dreaming with your auto-bans ... I also use other bot program, and I can tell you from logs that a gm came and removed my partys buffs and tped my chars around . Also , all the chars that were in a safezone at the time of the gm check were left alive. And btw this time they tped to jail all my chars (healers +everything) . So yes autobans use other programs, goodluck!
(03-22-2015 22:07 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]keep dreaming with your auto-bans ... I also use other bot program, and I can tell you from logs that a gm came and removed my partys buffs and tped my chars around . Also , all the chars that were in a safezone at the time of the gm check were left alive. And btw this time they tped to jail all my chars (healers +everything) . So yes autobans use other programs, goodluck!

ofc they ban coz ur pt is farming, whs ettc in town is from same ip, or hwid, mac etc, so its 1 person, BOOM , bannaana
Ncstaff have a lot of extra work with the fail web account migration system.

This last saturday and sunday I send and recive mails from suport fixing my accounts.. weekend its no soo safe to bot in this days..
No shit, This weekend GM came to my parties removed my buffs then tp me to jail(on friday AND SUNDAY).
On Tuesday at 12 am they banned all the chars ported. Impossible to farm atm.
I don't get it.. if they wanna stop botting so much, they can buy smartguard or something lol.
Saw around 50 chars 85+ in Talking Island few mins ago in same spot, some were dead. I didn't get hit because I ain't farming anymore but just sayin...
-chronos-
Reference URL's