Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-22-2015 00:13 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]banned 14 chars imcluding main with gear, toons was off, main was on for dailys, gear lost Big Grin Main was with rune, so nccoins dont help...

server magmeld, other toons was off in GF

Was that main on tower or not?
3 chars on chronos ..i.. this Tongue
Mass banned shilen. 30 acc+
I have manny bots and manny partyes i told you ppls.....manny tower users reported anothers i have y/day one4 idito who told me :Reportando and this nab use tower....75 % from the ppls here report for clean spots....pls make databace here and ban this ppls from L2tower
(01-22-2015 00:22 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]I have manny bots and manny partyes i told you ppls.....manny tower users reported anothers i have y/day one4 idito who told me :Reportando and this nab use tower....75 % from the ppls here report for clean spots....pls make databace here and ban this ppls from L2tower

[Image: baby-crying-280.jpg]
(01-22-2015 00:15 AM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015 00:13 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]banned 14 chars imcluding main with gear, toons was off, main was on for dailys, gear lost Big Grin Main was with rune, so nccoins dont help...

server magmeld, other toons was off in GF

Was that main on tower or not?

y was on tower, first time client closed, reloged, 2nd when closed, was banned
I will start report all here who report me......ban this nabs from L2 tower pls
btw used hwid change and ip is dynamic, so means that not helps too

nice online now

Chronos 2993 players
Naia 2196 players
Shilen 1669 players
Magmeld 1210 players
Bartz 1089 players
21 chars got banned on Shilen, 1 hour ago.
Used Zranger on main, thats fine. Really dunno why we use tower. I suppose u get what u pay for right? lol
Reference URL's