Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
those full party were IG or OOG?
I don't currently use L2Tower but i figured i would contribute here.
I lost 3 toons so far all from SH3 on chronos and all were picking up. Plz note though, i use L2divine and was using both a pick up and a kill list (i.e. only pick up these items and only attack these certain mobs) but i was still banned.
My party setup is a bit strange so i will explain a little, i have a group that works together to farm as well as 2 solo characters that do their own thing and just receive buffs from the main group. 2 days ago my ISS (my pickup toon in the main group) was banned. So i replaced him with another iss and implemented drop and kill lists on all toons. then just a few hours ago my 2 solo toons were banned.
with what im reading about the delay in bans, is it possible the toons that were banned today were actually the result of the botting before i added in the drop and kill lists? or maybe the lists didn't work.
got banned in pick up chars chronos sh3 and pagans.
gf Wink
Summoner (Pick Up) got hammered. GFG ;s
Ps: 2tired to open another thread. All Tower Users have problem using Auction?
my friends lost 4-5 pties on shilen 2 hours ago. idk locations yet. be carefull ppl. i will make new reply when i get more info about pickup, location etc
got ban on char afk in clan hall. i think ban is not automatic after invisible item pipkup.
too much ppl got banned Smile ! waitting next versionBig Grin
3 counts banned, 1 in Town derby 2 log off ... ban for ip?
Or probavly they read activity logs and see inhuman online / xp times…
ok second account banned Tongue it was a second pickuper D:
Reference URL's