Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was told my I would be able to log in one of my accounts that got bann was 97 wynn but then I got email saying I was perma banned but my iss and my main are left untouched
5 account was get penalty 7 day in GF
Server: Bartz

Quote:Carl (Lineage 2)
Sep 1, 13:58

Hello,

Account Name:
Offense: Software Violation
Penalty: 7 Days

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

Carl
NCSOFT Support Team
(09-02-2015 15:37 PM)uwajunior Wrote: [ -> ]5 account was get penalty 7 day in GF
Server: Bartz

Quote:Carl (Lineage 2)
Sep 1, 13:58

Hello,

Account Name:
Offense: Software Violation
Penalty: 7 Days

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. If currently under suspension, the account will be playable after the suspension expires.

Regards,

Carl
NCSOFT Support Team

Dp you send ticket for yours 5 accounts?
First Ban with 1 client after update !
(09-03-2015 20:01 PM)hammel Wrote: [ -> ]First Ban with 1 client after update !

How did you run it? Updated game or with old l2 system? And with dsetup_v7 or standard?

Were you xping or just dummy account stand in town got banned? And what method you use on bot?

I believe just they closed your accounts today...on the last ban i lost all my summoners and the rest of the party was saved...today i got a ban on the rest (were logoff since the last ban on last week)...now saved only my healer...

Any friends saved just a healer also...

And i got today also ban on one summoner that i was pwerleveling (this toon have in the max 5 days of creation)...

IDK i am with the many question about this GG works...

SadSadSad
any ban with gameguard running?
Im really don't know what the hell GM check for Bann. Im playing manny times with out bot, and a lot fo times game guard error pop up. So, if i have GG error i get bann? ._.
(09-04-2015 18:54 PM)saraza Wrote: [ -> ]Im really don't know what the hell GM check for Bann. Im playing manny times with out bot, and a lot fo times game guard error pop up. So, if i have GG error i get bann? ._.

has issues about GG and razer or similar stuff, nc said its r 3rd pt softw
Reference URL's