Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7cxQb6h__6x741lFBu3...wQ6c2XkSFA]
10 accounts gone in 2 days time, all on Server Naia Some of the accounts didnt even have chars on ;S 3 gone this night stand in town doing nothing. All on L2T
(07-14-2014 12:50 PM)ExT90 Wrote: [ -> ]10 accounts gone in 2 days time, all on Server Naia Some of the accounts didnt even have chars on ;S 3 gone this night stand in town doing nothing. All on L2T

2 days ago ? can u give more information ? ab place for ban or just new account ?
(07-14-2014 13:28 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2014 12:50 PM)ExT90 Wrote: [ -> ]10 accounts gone in 2 days time, all on Server Naia Some of the accounts didnt even have chars on ;S 3 gone this night stand in town doing nothing. All on L2T

2 days ago ? can u give more information ? ab place for ban or just new account ?

Gludio Town, bots was not running, and Account was with no chars, just made em went to sleep next day puff gone got banned without any reason no email or anything.
Ertheia is coming 7/30.
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.ph...ost3440785

A good time to pause the job?
For sure ban hammer will come.
They need to clean up the database for new registered accounts :-D
Should be good at least to keep them up till next maintenance? Or i better stop now?
Juji is comming back from vacation on 7/20 so after that I'm guessing he is going to be busy.
(07-17-2014 18:42 PM)michal9077 Wrote: [ -> ]Juji is comming back from vacation on 7/20 so after that I'm guessing he is going to be busy.

well if u are sure on your info I think that after sunday night i'll do full shut down till after the update
Guys... I guess Ban hammer just started !

Just got 1 iss and 1 Tyrr banned, no pickup, only buff and assist MA.

Server Shilen in Nornil cave

Be careful!
Reference URL's