Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my party got teleported from gf to town last night,i saw the buff atleast on one of my toons,i logout and today evening i still had the mark.This buff says 1h,if accounts dont get banned buff will be deleted by gm or i need keep account online?Btw,people were saying tower with scripts cant be detected as bot program,i had this party for like 3 months, always logout them every 1-2 days for few hours,didnt do anything else than pve and fishing.
(10-02-2014 20:18 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]All my party got teleported from gf to town last night,i saw the buff atleast on one of my toons,i logout and today evening i still had the mark.This buff says 1h,if accounts dont get banned buff will be deleted by gm or i need keep account online?Btw,people were saying tower with scripts cant be detected as bot program,i had this party for like 3 months, always logout them every 1-2 days for few hours,didnt do anything else than pve and fishing.

All summoned probally will be banned or not all.

GM was live, in ~10s he can see that party is a party bot and just marked them. No script can save you from live checks.

I am still waiting to see infos about the bans after teleport xD

cya!
now toons banned.
very helpful post indeed, thanks..lol..
(10-02-2014 21:23 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]now toons banned.

Maybe at next maintenance... Maybe u were marked for deletion lol
Two parties I've seen teleported yesterday from my friends just got BAN...

Let's see...
all my char teleport to town got ban RIP i gonna sell my main maybe ^_^
(10-02-2014 23:15 PM)iglaras22 Wrote: [ -> ]all my char teleport to town got ban RIP i gonna sell my main maybe ^_^

shilen naia ? what server guys pls tell us and zone from where was teleported .thx allot
naia,gf,got ported at dion.

i had some toons also logged fishing inside instance on fantasy island that stayed untouched.Anyone knows if gm can check and teleport us from inside instances or not?(raids/kartia ect)
what would stop him to do that?
Reference URL's