Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Banned 4 char ( Hanak ) Server Shilen.
(11-07-2014 00:50 AM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2014 00:26 AM)sinbadending Wrote: [ -> ]3 char+1oop buffer banned aprox 1h ago on chronos at fairys with insta ban

yes they're checking fairies too now Sad
They are always Checking Fairies....Fairies-Sh3-H2-H3 Was HotSpot's really bad to live 24/7 bot there
do u wanna hear something funny? there was one guy asking a question about a skill at official forum... and he had ps1)good job banning noob bots etc..... ps2)keep banning them....

then he post a screenshot with a huge scratched off his skill bar showing only text message and a bit of backround.... guess what... on background there was a char mounting a rocking horse... targeting adventure helper TongueTongueTongue

gm replied to him about his skill issue
ps1) told him he sould only posted text message
ps2) asked him how that guy on roking horse had adventures helper as a TITLE
AND THEN BANNED HIM TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
i know i should not be happy from someone getting banned but i loughted for hours.....

i know some bot for a few hours... some bots 24/7.. some bot only for exp other for adena... some getting banned others might not.... but really this was the most hillarius ban i have ever seen.....!!!! (hope i made some of you smile in this topic )
14 account banned in fishing mode 14/h per day ( shilien )
they was in bot mode 10h per day by night in harnak 3
night for ncsoft seattle ( 20hoo- 6h00 )
NCsoft is so funny , waited ~4days to get some ppls with pants down xD
and around sametime they did a automatic mass ban on shilen, ppls partys even offline got owned.

Even some mains chars sitting in CH as mentor is getting owned(not rmt or IP/hwid ban)

I can see the end sooner and sooner xD
(11-07-2014 00:18 AM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]what problem?

just don't recive mail login on NCsoft....
4 toons banned sh2 cronos last night.
all botting comes with a price Big Grin
For the first 50 chars banned in my bot history i was really upset, thinking why would they ban my chars in areas where no legit person farmed, then i learned to live with it, make backup and expect losses.

The bad part is that this ban wave does not seem to end, it will not mean ppl will stop booting, just that they will bot a different way. We botters always adapt

(11-04-2014 19:22 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]i changed my hwid, changed Ip and changed MAC adress, now lets see if i still recieve auto bann ...

did it work? I am guessing yes
(11-07-2014 11:14 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]For the first 50 chars banned in my bot history i was really upset, thinking why would they ban my chars in areas where no legit person farmed, then i learned to live with it, make backup and expect losses.
You should write a book ... "Memoirs of a botter" Big Grin

Just Kidding

PS heard of more Harnak bans in Naia and 2 small parties in Blazing that's just from my clan. Blazing parties were not ported, just DC and ban at around 1AM Pacific time
Any one know waht time have alive gm ?
Reference URL's