Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2015 16:31 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if anyone got banned in shillen, i got some auto report chars near GF / Zaken / SOH.

this guy...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fox tower will add something to avoid bans ?,
it is too all bans that I and all users tower we receive, tower working on some kind of antiban?
(02-21-2015 23:30 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]Fox tower will add something to avoid bans ?,
it is too all bans that I and all users tower we receive, tower working on some kind of antiban?

You must be joking right?? PPL from L2T can't stop NCSoft with live GMs... And they can't stop idiots using scripts 1-85 that makes 12341234 Kamaels then complain that they got banned...

Botting isnt safe... if u want something safe, start playing Candy Crush by hands !
I use tower only for kerberos script, to 70 lvlup, then i use adrenaline and up my char with 2 dd(archer or mage), 5 char in party dont assist and debuff, after 80 i up with 85 sum. 2 dd + 85 sum always get ban after 3-6 days, 5 char who is in party(they heal, res, mp, run from town etc but dont assist) never get ban. ban only when juji fan in coliseum. Boting 24/7 targeting ofc by id, dont pick up anything. Up about 10 party to test, when only 2 dd hit mobs, party is 90-94 and only 2 dd ban(2 dd without debuff its long test Big Grin). Life gm ban? ofc. Sorry 4 my eng. russian retard :`(
Well i lost over 30 acc for last month. From 50 lvl chars to 97 lvl char Confused all banned on tower.
The question here is what we gonna do now? It seems to me that NCsoft found new ways to detect bots....

Any help from "pro" botters or admin will be nice..
Yes they found a new way, It's called GM's doing their job and being active... I'm using 2 different bot programs and I can tell you all get banned If I farm mobs every day.
gms not think they are active as me, a party ban me 3/5, if the gm ban me 5/5
(02-22-2015 19:22 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]gms not think they are active as me, a party ban me 3/5, if the gm ban me 5/5

There is 2 major ways of banning ppl...

1- Live GMs running around and "testing" some suspicious groups or individuals.

2- Automated bans from invisible items, invisible mobs and probably some scripts analyzing different things like the online time with exp gained, blacklisted IPs and so on...
(02-22-2015 20:33 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2015 19:22 PM)labuscona Wrote: [ -> ]gms not think they are active as me, a party ban me 3/5, if the gm ban me 5/5

There is 2 major ways of banning ppl...

1- Live GMs running around and "testing" some suspicious groups or individuals.

2- Automated bans from invisible items, invisible mobs and probably some scripts analyzing different things like the online time with exp gained, blacklisted IPs and so on...

+ but ppl who cry, do not read all coments on forum
I apologize, I'm not a novice, I have / pickup, use filters to target mob, change of spot every week, so I do not come with that do not read all coments, newbie!
Reference URL's