Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2015 00:27 AM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 23:33 PM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]they will keep bann all untill is imposilbe to make 90+ from 1 bann hammer to another and will add more quests and more free armors for low lvl and lower drops untill will not worth to boot
and btw how many ppl using zranger got banned now ? none lol why?
becose "l2tower is safe then zranger" or is abused by ppl with lvl 1-99 scripts and runing 1000 clients in same spots ?

That's what i see too.

Also,when people that lost their 2-3 97+ trains and their lower ones get banned over and over, they'll quit,the top old botters who have plenty of 97+ trains and propably have plenty of computers to use too,they will totaly control the market prices since they are making money by selling the epic raids drops not bothering to setup partys in hunting areas.The botpartys that they use to farm raids have better gear from what a normal player can only dream but Ncsoft isnt sad that raids are farmed by them and live players dont bother anymore to log for raiding,Ncsoft is mad only when hunting grounds have bots(the same hunting grounds live players wont bother to use since there's no xp no drops there anymore).

I wonder if sieges in near future will stop since live toons will be so poorely geared that even 2 strong botpartys will smash them and in some point top botters will be searching live players to buy their blessed antharas drop Smile

pls. I find this offensive. I bot epic raids, I also bot open field. I have taken more bans doing raids than I have EVER taken in open field so stfu Smile
(01-26-2015 03:16 AM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2015 00:27 AM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 23:33 PM)negru111 Wrote: [ -> ]they will keep bann all untill is imposilbe to make 90+ from 1 bann hammer to another and will add more quests and more free armors for low lvl and lower drops untill will not worth to boot
and btw how many ppl using zranger got banned now ? none lol why?
becose "l2tower is safe then zranger" or is abused by ppl with lvl 1-99 scripts and runing 1000 clients in same spots ?

That's what i see too.

Also,when people that lost their 2-3 97+ trains and their lower ones get banned over and over, they'll quit,the top old botters who have plenty of 97+ trains and propably have plenty of computers to use too,they will totaly control the market prices since they are making money by selling the epic raids drops not bothering to setup partys in hunting areas.The botpartys that they use to farm raids have better gear from what a normal player can only dream but Ncsoft isnt sad that raids are farmed by them and live players dont bother anymore to log for raiding,Ncsoft is mad only when hunting grounds have bots(the same hunting grounds live players wont bother to use since there's no xp no drops there anymore).

I wonder if sieges in near future will stop since live toons will be so poorely geared that even 2 strong botpartys will smash them and in some point top botters will be searching live players to buy their blessed antharas drop Smile

pls. I find this offensive. I bot epic raids, I also bot open field. I have taken more bans doing raids than I have EVER taken in open field so stfu Smile

who cares ?
Any news ?
(01-28-2015 00:53 AM)kimimaru Wrote: [ -> ]Any news ?

w8 2 weeks and u will se again hammer juji is not so stupid to bann u instant , make 90+ and after u get baaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hey guys some weird note about GG in tonights maintenance

Quote:There will be an update to Game Guard. Please make sure that you have Game Guard properly installed in your Lineage II folder.
I believe I have found the detection methods that NCSoft use.

The answer: Random.

I have a friend who never left town, never botted and signed for COC manually (and missed a couple also). My friend was banned and was sent the usual email "We won't reveal our detection methods". Personally I don't think they have any detection methods, In short they can check if GameGuard is running and probably also have a timer set that will log how quickly it took you to register for COC. Outside of COC, they probably just watch you for 5 minutes and check your gaming time etc.
(01-28-2015 19:44 PM)modnar Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I have found the detection methods that NCSoft use.

The answer: Random.

I have a friend who never left town, never botted and signed for COC manually (and missed a couple also). My friend was banned and was sent the usual email "We won't reveal our detection methods". Personally I don't think they have any detection methods, In short they can check if GameGuard is running and probably also have a timer set that will log how quickly it took you to register for COC. Outside of COC, they probably just watch you for 5 minutes and check your gaming time etc.

never left town wonder how he lvled then sounds like a zranger user to me then crying innocent when caught
I've been waiting for your comment all day...

The player in question leveled up years ago and wasn't really an active character, just logged for getting marks.

Why automatically a zranger user btw?... Believe what you like. I didn't post to defend, I posted just to make a point about who else are being banned/affected, and that legit players are being caught up in the whole banning process.
i lost 7 accounts 95+ this year do you see me crying ?
(01-28-2015 23:21 PM)modnar Wrote: [ -> ]and that legit players are being caught up in the whole banning process.

Yeah yeah sure.

Dude, let the Legits worry about that. This is a botting/cheating forum. We dont care about them. Big Grin
Reference URL's