Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gm just wrote this on global in naia.....

[Image: 11snnl3.png]

p.s. from the time gm wrote that on global he summoned like 5-10 partys in just 10 mins in ti fountain
lol it seems this game is not worth to bot anymore
Naia now my new party was summoned with event buff on them,canceling the buff on healer and party pr took toons to village,lets see if they will get banned or not.It's really annoying.
lol .... how ti looks in naia atm

[Image: 20zqt0l.png]
(10-30-2014 21:18 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]lol .... how ti looks in naia atm

LF Detailed Picture from NAIA please!
i see many TOP chars names there

LF info who is the "Hero bot"...
well Gm announced that they ported friend in TI fountain and many players come to see Smile) that's why top players are there
(10-30-2014 20:27 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]GF is one of the most wanted zone for GMs... be careful

i farm 10h in day...

(10-30-2014 21:18 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]lol .... how ti looks in naia atm

R.I.P this game
One question when gm type that and u was prety sure he is on u try to /gmlist to see if that works or he log via invisible??
GM must be joking =))))
(10-30-2014 21:45 PM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]One question when gm type that and u was prety sure he is on u try to /gmlist to see if that works or he log via invisible??
"There are no GMs currently visible in the public list as they may be performing other functions at the moment."
Reference URL's