Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2015 20:22 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]by simple plugin, but only premium users have ability to send packets:
what you do:
block current packet
rebuild is and modify
send second one to server

the thing is most of us do not know how to use packets. The info is out there but it takes some time to understand it.

Can someone help wit, for example, a plugin that randomizes a hw id at log in and keeps sending that random string for that char instead of the hw id?
this way each char would appear from a different computer
(02-13-2015 10:54 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2015 20:22 PM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]by simple plugin, but only premium users have ability to send packets:
what you do:
block current packet
rebuild is and modify

the thing is most of us do not know how to use packets. The info is out there but it takes some time to understand it.

Can someone help wit, for example, a plugin that randomizes a hw id at log in and keeps sending that random string for that char instead of the hw id?

ofc ... it is vry simply m.... turn off pc , and try to load game before turning on pc Smile
Hi i got bunned at 10+ chars 85++ in 2 weeks but i didnt take bun at 1-85 chars. Ιts not a little strange??
(02-13-2015 11:18 AM)aloneforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2015 10:54 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
what you do:
block current packet
rebuild is and modify

ofc ... it is vry simply m.... turn off pc , and try to load game before turning on pc Smile
ok, i think i understand your sarcasm, you mean the game sends packets before tower is injected.
That is not necessarily bad.
I do not think each L2 window open has a unique code. so why would i care if the window sends the correct hw id to server for empty (no char logged) window and then when char is logged it sends what I want it to send?

NC Soft would still see different HW IDs for different accounts

Isn't that right?

(02-13-2015 11:31 AM)damalos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i got bunned at 10+ chars 85++ in 2 weeks but i didnt take bun at 1-85 chars. Ιts not a little strange??

i think the automatic bans jjust occur later than before.
I mean: before you would get auto ban on flagged ip in 1-2 days, now you may get it after 10 days
(02-13-2015 11:31 AM)damalos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i got bunned at 10+ chars 85++ in 2 weeks but i didnt take bun at 1-85 chars. Ιts not a little strange??

BECAUSE GM'S GO ONLINE AND CHECK 85+ FARM ZONES / OR reported chars . They don't care about 1-85 chars because most of them get auto bans(Ip/pick up/etc) AND Even if they don t get ban , they make no adena(check patch notes) you get 5-10m adena from 1-85 char and it takes 4-5 days.
[/quote]i think the automatic bans jjust occur later than before.
I mean: before you would get auto ban on flagged ip in 1-2 days, now you may get it after 10 days[/quote]

Hhmmm maybe that's right. I will test it.

(02-13-2015 11:57 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]

BECAUSE GM'S GO ONLINE AND CHECK 85+ FARM ZONES / OR reported chars . They don't care about 1-85 chars because most of them get auto bans(Ip/pick up/etc) AND Even if they don t get ban , they make no adena(check patch notes) you get 5-10m adena from 1-85 char and it takes 4-5 days.

so?? its ilelgal to bot he should bun them. the problem is if i make adena? its the same thing
The new bans is from inv.mobs im shure for this becouse only my targeters and asisters got ban on all lvls 1-90.have 4 4ars banned from woa 70 lvls only iss's and healers who dont assist just folow the adds and buff not have bans.No asisters are in pt and pick up.Just dds got bans

You can mark inv mob today and can get ban after 4 days when you have 85 +.your char is flaged and they can banned you now or later.From all my chars who lvl up have 4 banned in woa 70th lvl all asist.2 sumoners in harnak 89 lvl(there iss just folow and buff not asist) summoners got ban iss's nop.In the swamp only sumoners again all anothers from the pt lvl upers who just folow not have ban 2 and iss ofc who just buff the sumoner

In GF full pt 98 lvl all asist there and all ofc banned.my friends got 2 bans like this the last 2 weeks and with manny chars on woa 70 lvls
My WC was assisting chars from pt and 4 chars from pt are banned but WC is not.
I also have banned my targeters 85+ toons,1 of them was a summoner i used only 2 times 6-8h each to lvl a toon.Propably they run many ways to catch you according to your activity.

what you do:
block current packet
rebuild is and modify

Can you explain us how to do it?

Some of us cant have even 1 90+ party cause noone survive that long.
a biggest problem is, l2j have 20% packets broken (no all required data is send )
and towerv2 will raport error all the time on custom servers

you will be able to fix this by reporting these bugs xD
Reference URL's