Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-20-2014 21:47 PM)cobra8co Wrote: [ -> ]Personal i never got ban on L2tower... i dont know how u play ...

1. i was run 3 partys in same spot 7-10h/party
2. i was use all the time skill what i was think i will use if i was play ... 4-5 max
3. alarm if die/dc/recive hit/samone say samthing near or pm - and also from time to time i was write few lines from each char... ( i was home 24/7 )

Can you share your alarm setting?
i was running my party for like 24/7 more than 1 year, using a lot of scripts/plugins for alarm and other tricks to minimize chance of ban.
i was too naive to think they will never ban me Smile

now i know they can do it =)
@cobra8co, your chars still alive? that just means your are lucky one, but they will come to you too :-p
@OnOurWay all what i was use is in forum in this moment i have only the game installed and l2tower no scripts no plugins. search in forum and u will found all u need .
@kerberos464 my chars are ok ... few o them others i was sell it . i was lucky , right now i dont play . i forgot to say i was use 2 computers for bot 1 party Big Grin 5 chars in a computer 2 chars + my main in other computer . and 2 dif providers .
Got it.

Ty
The whole orbis spawn mobs, NCSoft has talked about this issue one the official forums and says its an internal server error and they are looking for the problem. Shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 years to figure it out.
(05-20-2014 21:47 PM)cobra8co Wrote: [ -> ]Personal i never got ban on L2tower... i dont know how u play ...

2. i was use all the time skill what i was think i will use if i was play ... 4-5 max
3. alarm if die/dc/recive hit/samone say samthing near or pm - and also from time to time i was write few lines from each char... ( i was home 24/7 )

Lol..

WE bot cause we dont like to be at home for 24/7.
in 3 years l2 will die... anyway i have 2 idiotic daggers lvl 66 witch i used whit stealth to clean up adena and items from swamp for a few months but stopped playing l2 so just checked today they are still alive no ban no nothing and made a few hundred mil+items so the whole invisible items pickup seems to be crappy idea, bans are given by playtime mostly for chars online and farming/exp over the human body limit
fox my partys was online 24/7 for like 5-6 months Wink i dont think its about online time... LIVE GMs Wink life is brutal
(05-22-2014 01:23 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol..

WE bot cause we dont like to be at home for 24/7.

different people bot for different reasons.
If he is boting for money he cannot get elsewhere.. then he probably wants his bots to farm as much as possible, not as alone as posible Smile
(05-22-2014 01:27 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]in 3 years l2 will die... anyway i have 2 idiotic daggers lvl 66 witch i used whit stealth to clean up adena and items from swamp for a few months but stopped playing l2 so just checked today they are still alive no ban no nothing and made a few hundred mil+items so the whole invisible items pickup seems to be crappy idea, bans are given by playtime mostly for chars online and farming/exp over the human body limit

I would have to agree... since the update where the adena drop in low lvls is sh1t. GMs do this to affect bots but they also hugely impact new players that at lv70+ they will not even have adena to buy shots...
MMORPG without new players = dead game.
Reference URL's