Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-24-2015 21:40 PM)volakas Wrote: [ -> ]i just walked through nomils.... its empty... and harnak too... had to fight for a room... not anymore
In Seed of A. u can see the same picture. rly scary
i heave a deja-vu ,dont u see the bans dont stop even after maintSmile))
(07-24-2015 07:17 AM)OxenteBahia Wrote: [ -> ]Two accounts banned (97/96 lvl)in chronos server, expi on pagans and EV (iss and Summoner) collecting drops in force atack f12 and selected targets.
   Friends told me that opening tiket they are putting ban just 14 days you whether you abriri a petition, I did it ... Now it's wait to see what will happen.

NCSOFT responded, your friends seem to be correct. augest 5th bans get lifted.

FYI ALL MY TOONS HAVE HAD NC COIN TRANSACTIONS, MY MAIN WAS NOT TOUCHED BY NC WITH ANY PUNISHMENT YET, HE BUYS MOST NC COIN AND KEEPS PRES PACK.
Same me too but my secondary main lvl 100 iss baned today I cant log that char and this mother fukers from ncsh1t don't fukin answere to ticket.
(07-24-2015 23:30 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]Same me too but my secondary main lvl 100 iss baned today I cant log that char and this mother fukers from ncsh1t don't fukin answere to ticket.

for me ticket answer was real slow too, and they even asked details on account as if it was hacked, 3erd email about i get info about temp bann, your MAIN have pres pack u think avoided the temp bann for him ?
i keep loosing chars... that i have not logged since bann started... today i realized i lost on other tank and an archer.. are they doing it on purpose banning one char at the time?
(07-24-2015 22:29 PM)Temper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2015 07:17 AM)OxenteBahia Wrote: [ -> ]Two accounts banned (97/96 lvl)in chronos server, expi on pagans and EV (iss and Summoner) collecting drops in force atack f12 and selected targets.
   Friends told me that opening tiket they are putting ban just 14 days you whether you abriri a petition, I did it ... Now it's wait to see what will happen.

FYI ALL MY TOONS HAVE HAD NC COIN TRANSACTIONS, MY MAIN WAS NOT TOUCHED BY NC WITH ANY PUNISHMENT YET, HE BUYS MOST NC COIN AND KEEPS PRES PACK.

OFC they are only doing temporary bans, they already perma banned / scared away 95% of their player base. Why scare off the rest? They've got to leave someone to make money off of... Anyone left playing is quitting or moving to Core. NCWest administration 100% failure rate Big Grin
(07-25-2015 03:05 AM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]

OFC they are only doing temporary bans, they already perma banned / scared away 95% of their player base. Why scare off the rest? They've got to leave someone to make money off of... Anyone left playing is quitting or moving to Core. NCWest administration 100% failure rate Big Grin

Why are you so mad at ncsoft? It's your own choices and mainly you're own stupidity the thing that got you banned.
(07-25-2015 05:54 AM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2015 03:05 AM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are you so mad at ncsoft? It's your own choices and mainly you're own stupidity the thing that got you banned.

Who is mad at ncsoft? hell im happy i am only temp banned on these toons.. and miyukichannn makes a good point, they do need to focus on keeping they're income..
Have a ban today?
Reference URL's