Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cuongbeo88
Expired VIP Member

Warning Level: 0%
Version: 1.4.1.118

Ur tower is not working on NCSoft servers. They r not teleporting legit users Smile

Troll or what ?
(07-16-2015 15:46 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015 15:31 PM)cuongbeo88 Wrote: [ -> ]3 parties sv Chronos teleported to the-hell-is-Gm-Consultation....

let me guess, u were in EG? NCtards started selling r-gems in l2store after last maintance Dodgy
No, i wasnt. Smile

(07-16-2015 15:47 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]cuongbeo88
Expired VIP Member

Warning Level: 0%
Version: 1.4.1.118

Ur tower is not working on NCSoft servers. They r not teleporting legit users Smile

Troll or what ?

Yeah yeah. You dont have to trust me.

[Image: Troll2.png]
OMG @_@ off off off .
Shilen right ?
(07-16-2015 18:41 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG @_@ off off off .
Shilen right ?

expired member ? post about l2 off bann ? the version of your tower dont work on retail any other vip member got bann? on off ofcBig Grin?
GM on all zones cleanig bots, i lost 1 pt to.
Funny my shit has been on all day and I haven't been found or banned. amazing.
(07-16-2015 22:17 PM)erce Wrote: [ -> ]GM on all zones cleanig bots, i lost 1 pt to.
when u got banned ? and where u farming ?
(07-17-2015 01:27 AM)Medicnaz Wrote: [ -> ]Funny my shit has been on all day and I haven't been found or banned. amazing.

+1, my friend`s bots were on all this time (naia\chronos) and all alive. And its not one farm zone each server.
And check other bot forums , everything ok.
Imo some liars or they banned dirrectly throught petitions (dunno maybe gm thought they are connected with rb bug)
But i bet its all lie Undecided
(07-17-2015 01:42 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015 22:17 PM)erce Wrote: [ -> ]GM on all zones cleanig bots, i lost 1 pt to.
when u got banned ? and where u farming ?

GoG server Chronos
fuck fuck fucl.. i read all those posts and then i rememberd to check my main lvl 99 than crashed on some hours ago... since i was aden and had done my dailies and since my other 2 pts where using way too much of the pc power... did not bothered to relogin...
i read all this and try to relog.. and nothing... wasted 2 windows of l2 (6tryes )
i had 5 smokes.. cursed my luck that my r99 char got banned when the uselses 95 on vesper troll on nomils cave and came here to share my pain with u... but before doing that i wanted to make sure...
i loged from a regural l2 window only to realise that i was using the wrong email and my char is alive and well...
i have lost chars before... favourite chars with items or not... they r like children to mee.. i have lost pts and my bigest pain was loosing my main 2 years ago botting not on exp... but on subclass lv 45 (no pockets then)
i am happy that all is fine.. i will chil a bit on boting but plz.. only ost if u r certain ..
i hope u all many drops!!! adena and items!!!
Reference URL's