Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2015 14:19 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2015 13:20 PM)frozenice Wrote: [ -> ]Ok you say correlation ban .... let see these scenario.Some one who use bot program and he is loget with these program selling some weapon wich wepon i buy from him for my low lvl ar suporrted char.And it is corelation??? or i buy 1000 xp pocket 3lvl it mean i MBY have bots???In real life it seems like that .....if i buy from near market one knife so you put me on jail for murder ???? wtf .... you think !!!

For any any thing wich you doing you must have some proof ... if things going like that how i can be sure for safety of my main char , he too must be perma banned for no reason..... no sense dude!!!

When you make too many bots or create too many new account in a short period of time. You Ip,Hwid,Mac will get flag and all those new accounts will be banned. Then they will do some back tracking and look for accounts that were logged in in the past with the same Ip or Hwid, ect and ban them too.

And one can claim he plays from internet cafes and he isnt responsible what other people are doing on the computers they share.
(02-24-2015 19:34 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2015 13:20 PM)frozenice Wrote: [ -> ]Ok you say correlation ban .... let see these scenario.Some one who use bot program and he is loget with these program selling some weapon wich wepon i buy from him for my low lvl ar suporrted char.And it is corelation??? or i buy 1000 xp pocket 3lvl it mean i MBY have bots???In real life it seems like that .....if i buy from near market one knife so you put me on jail for murder ???? wtf .... you think !!!

For any any thing wich you doing you must have some proof ... if things going like that how i can be sure for safety of my main char , he too must be perma banned for no reason..... no sense dude!!!

When you make too many bots or create too many new account in a short period of time. You Ip,Hwid,Mac will get flag and all those new accounts will be banned. Then they will do some back tracking and look for accounts that were logged in in the past with the same Ip or Hwid, ect and ban them too.

And one can claim he plays from internet cafes and he isnt responsible what other people are doing on the computers they share.

Tell the GMs that, it will mean nothing
I dont know why... but i dont see a single 1 winged chicken (aka Kamael) running in Goddard and none in Ketra...

Maybe they know something we should know or all got banned??
(02-24-2015 12:06 PM)Frozenice2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as i see all ppl here have some identic reason to get ban... using bot program.Till now its ok , it is part of a game BUT..... can some one explayn me how 4 years old char who never leave town never use bot program never trade with chars using bot programs GOt BANNED in town ..... WTF i dont know what to think .... missing answer!!! Greetings to all .... and keep going

If it true. ..will be easy unban. Just talk with ncsoft
(02-24-2015 19:34 PM)buybuy Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, but when they will review your support ticket, they will check the logs of your account and see traces of you using 3rd party software on it in the past (if you have) and won't answer you.
(02-24-2015 20:22 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why... but i dont see a single 1 winged chicken (aka Kamael) running in Goddard and none in Ketra...

Some change in quest rewards today.

Server Maintenance, February 25th, 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisephor:

Enchant Scroll rewards for the Kekropus' Letter quests for level 61 to level 76 are no longer tradable.
(02-25-2015 03:04 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2015 20:22 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why... but i dont see a single 1 winged chicken (aka Kamael) running in Goddard and none in Ketra...

Quote:

Enchant Scroll rewards for the Kekropus' Letter quests for level 61 to level 76 are no longer tradable.

They continue to try to destroy the mass farm xD
and for lowlevels its was nice.

Kind sad, even the events sucks right now(low chances again)
I am pretty sure they didnt know that cause tisephor posted it like 30 mins ago :o

Quote:

Ohh, so all those fkin chickens were mostly there to collect those enchants and sell them ?

Was it good money ?
(02-25-2015 05:14 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:

Ohh, so all those fkin chickens were mostly there to collect those enchants and sell them ?

Was it good money ?
i don't think it is a good money .... spend a lots of time to do quest and create a lots of char Big Grin ! i think that just need for buy ss to lvl up
Reference URL's