Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-07-2014 17:00 PM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any one know waht time have alive gm ?
working hours.
for ip mac and hwid ban its not help )) 3-5 days you can normal play then all accounts will be banned
Naia BAN now
(11-08-2014 00:50 AM)xdavidoff12 Wrote: [ -> ]Naia BAN now

we more info, TI is empty
Instant ban only DC 7 ppl
maybe you have been marked by gm. gm will never ban only 7 toons if they doin manual checking or maybe they tracing more than 3 ip? just maybe lol
(11-08-2014 02:03 AM)doodles144 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you have been marked by gm. gm will never ban only 7 toons if they doin manual checking or maybe they tracing more than 3 ip? just maybe lol

I had a instant ban too in eg on chronos last week. Character weren't marked. they just banned every bot in eg without teleport
(11-08-2014 01:03 AM)xdavidoff12 Wrote: [ -> ]Instant ban only DC 7 ppl

when and where and server bro ? Big Grin
(11-08-2014 04:10 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2014 01:03 AM)xdavidoff12 Wrote: [ -> ]Instant ban only DC 7 ppl

when and where and server bro ? Big Grin

Read 5 posts back NAIA
They mass banned on shilen on wedsneday, some farmers that i know got they party's banned even offline.
They probally marked people that got teleported in this 1month+ of bans and just are giving automatic bans. Maybe tired of live checks xD

Well, i am waiting for them to change the game rates to make sure the game become viable to "legit" players.
Or they think we are like korea ppls?
Reference URL's