Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-21-2014 06:41 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]you are wrong, my two pickupers only in the party were banned, and the party was random incluiding spoil, so thats not true

Were you picking everythig or just custom list?

With /apickup script or bot pickup?
(03-21-2014 01:57 AM)cimeriano Wrote: [ -> ]Scrypt to delete items illusion invisible, had been posted with only 1 item that has a complete list of the illusion of 1-20, I tested it and it worked for 30 minutes.
despair is too great my friend, and is accompanied by the fear of losing more =)

This really work?
(03-21-2014 09:09 AM)whitesnake Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2014 01:57 AM)cimeriano Wrote: [ -> ]Scrypt to delete items illusion invisible, had been posted with only 1 item that has a complete list of the illusion of 1-20, I tested it and it worked for 30 minutes.
despair is too great my friend, and is accompanied by the fear of losing more =)

This really work?
lol no ofc.
script has has a bug, but even if fixed, these items are invisible in inventory, so l2tower will NOT enumerate them using GetInventory(), and will NOT delete them too.
(03-21-2014 09:15 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]lol no ofc.
script has has a bug, but even if fixed, these items are invisible in inventory, so l2tower will NOT enumerate them using GetInventory(), and will NOT delete them too.

thanks for your help, when I made the changes to the ID of the illusion I was this doubt in mind about whether he would delete the item invisible, so put the post VIP people who wanted the script to see if he had any response if it have found and deleted the item.
I don`t think the invisible item is in your inventory,

If you watch a bot with normal l2tower pick up cfg

u will see the bot standing in 1 empty spot for a while,
and if manually click to go somewhere else,
it will go back at the same spot

and if you have a party with the one standing at empty space, and you turn on the pick up option.
it will also go to the same place and stand there
Without any cannot pick up msg in game

And after a while it unstuck it self (the invisible item gone)
[Image: emote9.gif]
Big Grin may be have new verion update in furture ? Big Grin

what's the difference of doing this? Big Grin

[Image: 1.png]
I don't pick anything.
I use a second PC and a char with automated hardware keyboard to pickup / follow.
My bots was banned.
My pickup char is alive.

Pickup char is not in party.
any news ?
Reference URL's