Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 Chars banned now on Chronus! Maybe log analyzer.. I was in town when the ban come! Game over!
Keep getting banned in BloodySwampland( Shilen
Yesterday, just for check, i go to Swampland without bot and kill 3 mobs, then logout - got banned today))
6 chars 85-89 per 3 weeks

Ever can GM forget my alarm IP and cancel autoban?
Hear me carefully (if you want)
This is a suggestion after many confirmed clues and situations

Had permanently 80-100accounts online , all on Naia , i was running them with another OOG bot program
I was using to level up them with Tower , then in parties at SH1-2-3
I made alot 99lvl chars in 2014 , had big profit,
Just until December
This period i saw "banhammers everywhere" , "live GM" , "public bans in fountain" , "server merges"
...i was running my bots smooth
Zero bans , i didn't had update the client since august , but on middle of January the game was not run
I made full update with this new gameguard , then on next maintenance from 12 parties survived only healers!?!
All
Bots were banned... Ok i said , farmer's life has also bad times
I was making new chars like mad
Running under VPN , new pcs...
New bots where ready , i attached on those bots the healers , after 1 week again new bots banned...
Just realized that something wrong with those healers ...
I made again new bots , didn't log again "marked" healers , new bots reached 90-92 levels , avoiding alltime hidden mobs, ilussion items and hitting/picking only with list but...
Again bots banned , healers survived
I had 25-26 healers , tried to level up lowbies , until 80 i was running them alone , when i tried to log OOP for heal in same pc one of those healer , after some days lowbies banned...
It like something facking virus those marks, NC soft found new Method, for being specific they started to care , wasn't too difficult for developers to stop bots , just they made this now
Bot storm was massive , and now all farmers lacks of motivation , they are losing time for nothing.
I don't know if all this is About for a server merge or transfer farmers into upcoming lineage III or what...
I just seeing that this game is going to a new totally paid Era...200-300 real players and thats all
Economy of the game can't stand and they know this , but they haven't to lose something in a dead "player's skill ability" game.
So after a good event like Draco that all we had nice profit (and banned bots of this) , its time to relax and wait for something new...
From 28 chars :
6 got banned .
All my chars were OFFLINE ! ! !
NCsoft account is not blocked, only L2 is banned so a GM manually banned the chars. Chars were made on 15 feb. Now I can say for sure that I have no fucking clue how these guys ban. It seems something marks the chars (probably some guy reporting) . Then A GM checks the char, If they are farming they ban the whole party. If they are offline they only ban those marked chars.

(02-27-2015 00:48 AM)tnma Wrote: [ -> ]2 Chars banned now on Chronus! Maybe log analyzer.. I was in town when the ban come! Game over!

yes something marks the chars , then you get banned no matter what you do...What level were your chars btw? Did you recently level them ?
up my toons with fortune pocket to 40 lvl, then full party exp, MA on l2tracker, other with bots prog. 0 ban in 27 days.
l2.tracker working like clicker?
iam not using l2tower or divine but i have same situation as u all
iam online less than 12 hours\day since bans start in autumn
First time 12 hour\day was ok , no bans . But last month even this dont help.
For example today got banned 2 partys SOA ,they were offline from sunday till wednesday. And only thursday i was online like 6 hours not in gm time. Today (friday) got banned all exept heal\spoil\erheia ,same in two partys.
I dont have bans when i do 1-85 (less than 12h\day too)
(02-27-2015 11:51 AM)bacegena Wrote: [ -> ]l2.tracker working like clicker?
yes, worse than targeting by id, but don't get ban.
I can raise just 1 party and its getting banned since automn,4 toons were left unbanned from last week,2 of them banned now farming like 6h per day and not even everyday + a 85lvl summoner running on script that is supposed to ensure about ranger of mobs and pikup things and i've only used on saturday and sunday nights so i guess they have some way to mark toons on weekends too and situation is real crap.

I'll see this l2.tracker that is mentioned above,if someone knows anything else please sent me a message.
Banned in the off-line, after 4 day from log off....QQ

PS: Wynn banned, iss - living
Reference URL's