Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you guys know is max 3 clients from an ip (pc) if you got reported or get checked and they find more then 3 clients from 1 pc you get banned doesnt matter if you bot or no
(05-14-2015 15:56 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]not banned but my char got d/c , I logged it back after 2 minutes and my 15 bil epic item was gone. Was a fresh account(2 days old) , complex password and only logged with a multibox software . Item was obtained from event and all other chars/accounts are fine. I had a private store with the item running for 2 days. Prob some hater reported me and gm deleted my item.

Do you know cases where gm's deleted Items/adena but left the chars alone?

They also do this with scamming but that is generally accompanied by a 3 day ban for first offense.
(05-14-2015 21:13 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]i used no exploit just played the event with 50 chars. I was really stupid, if I would've used AH this wouldn't happen...
did u logged all the 50 chars at once at the same place? Because few days ago somebody logged sh1tload of chars at Oren event npc and the red chat went nuts Dodgy
(05-17-2015 12:23 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015 11:46 AM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015 11:28 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]y i got same sh1t Big Grin all my logged toons ban Big Grin lost more than 60 Wink Big Grin

but i got RMT ban Big Grin

This event or it was long time ago?

to bigmanx thx for info , ur 50 accounts were logged from 1 ip ?

had 7 diff ip's, same as you QQmaster RMT ban (ATTEMPT) haha, they banned 50 acc for supposed attempt of RMT.

50 characters on 7 ip means u had 7 toons logged on same IPs...

limit of official client is 3 and you're saying u did not abuse ???
(05-14-2015 15:56 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]not banned but my char got d/c , I logged it back after 2 minutes and my 15 bil epic item was gone. Was a fresh account(2 days old) , complex password and only logged with a multibox software . Item was obtained from event and all other chars/accounts are fine. I had a private store with the item running for 2 days. Prob some hater reported me and gm deleted my item.

Do you know cases where gm's deleted Items/adena but left the chars alone?

you logged them 1 by 1 ? or you broke the 3 client limit and logged more in the same time?
(05-17-2015 21:47 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]you logged them 1 by 1 ? or you broke the 3 client limit and logged more in the same time?

used a multibox software that had diff local ip for each client and different hwid , so it would appear each l2 is run from diff computer. They caught me only because I had that stupid bow in private store.
unless you were using a proxy server, it's unlikely that you can login like that..
local ip isnt helping u at all, all they see is 50 accounts logged from 1 IP
so i guess bringing 1 or 2 parties at the group event and winning the prize will most likely result in losing the item and possibly getting a ban. I was about to do that before i read about ur case.
you deserve that for trying to reach a public and free for all event (i mean, no ncoins involve) Big Grin
weird chit happend on chronos. GM ported a bunch of chars to jail , some heroes also . Even an 85 char that I never botted on . THEN after 1-2 hours all the chars were ported to talking island. Curios to see if the heroes will get banned.
Reference URL's