Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its the tower safe now? posible they detect me because hook library? i use easy hook.
i have realy good plugin and the answere for iss was 3d party software detected on iss account from ncsoft.
i had 2 chars in the same party char hwo was getting the target its still allive iss was assist dd, follow him, pick adena, buff on reuse, heal and autobr, cn and bloodrequeim.

Did i make something wrong?

makulu better wait cos i get mass ban after i open ticket, if you make ticket talk them nice cos if not they just send you response with perma ban and thats all. i say like to s friend better wait i am now in same situation like you.
(07-25-2015 14:45 PM)Temper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2015 11:55 AM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]Guys sorry but how can u understand that u ban for 15 days or forever? Is it a way to understand it? My 1 party gone too.

send nc a ticket complaining u cannot log in on all baned toons

Did they ask u account info like birthday date etc. ?
(07-26-2015 15:23 PM)aqualangist Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2015 11:55 AM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]Guys sorry but how can u understand that u ban for 15 days or forever? Is it a way to understand it? My 1 party gone too.

Did they ask u account info like birthday date etc. ?

You have to log your NCsoft account than fill the ticket form. Yes you need to know birthday info of the account.
no more action in server........
you guys keep walking or stay back these days ?
(07-26-2015 01:23 AM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]

****** (NCSOFT)
*** **, ****

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Upon investigation, our team detected your account using a third party program in game.

After thoroughly reviewing this incident, I have found no errors or inconsistencies in the decision to suspend the account.

Though we regret having to take these types of actions, we believe it is in the best interest of our service. The account will be accessible again upon completion of the suspension (08/07/2015 GMT).

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Thanks for the info Temper
And do you know if we have to open a ticket or if we just wait for 2 weeks accounts will be accessable again?

i dont know, i send ticket on all toons

(07-26-2015 19:21 PM)Soumela Wrote: [ -> ]no more action in server........
you guys keep walking or stay back these days ?

alt farming partys still greenlight
have anyone tried to get back their accounts what were banned 5-6 months ago? if they returned their policy we should try to get them back

how was the policy anyway? 3 day - 2 weeks - forever?

if the characters wont be banned for the first try every of us should bot till the first attempt, then make new ones if they dont flag you Big Grin
(07-27-2015 11:27 AM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]have anyone tried to get back their accounts what were banned 5-6 months ago? if they returned their policy we should try to get them back

how was the policy anyway? 3 day - 2 weeks - forever?
i've tried today
Quote:The account was confirmed to have been involved in the use of a third party software and/or directly benefited from the use of a third party software in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service. I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

The account is permanently closed for the above mentioned violation.

User Agreement
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agree...eement.php

Rules of Conduct
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agree...onduct.php

Regards
My guess is they know everyone is botting right now, even with their main as the level cap was removed. They do not want to ban people who bot with their mains (95% of the players) but only ban bot party whose purpose is to farm adena. To make sure they do not lose any real player who was botting his mains but spending $$$ in the store. They put that system back in place.
So is there anyone who took ban for zaken pts? Big Grin Just to be sure
Any one got banned even account offline? Sad
Reference URL's